Wednesday, 27 June 2007

Ahh, feeling a little poetic.....有点诗意....

......Silently, i had left

Just like how i silently came....

Shaking my billowing sleeves.....

...leaving no trace behind

悄悄的我走了,正如我悄悄的来,

拂一拂袖子,不带走一片云彩....

Written by XuZhimo (徐志摩), of one of the famous poet of modern chinese literature, this is quoted from of one his poem and this quote also appeared in Form 5 Chinese textbook.......its stand out from the older quote in the text book........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xu_Zhi_Mo

(The translation is my own attempt but i think i got the third sentence misquoted, someone help me clarify this LOL)

Now a question to all of you: would you exit the stage silently, or you want to leaves traces thats disticntively yours when you leave?

I have been pondering the question for quite a while now.........

4 comments:

Zhang BeiHai said...

Hello there ZR, nice to see you having a blog ;P.

Sam said...

I'm sorry I missed your goodbye gathering.

Blogs link Buggers together. Wanna be a BUG?

Joaquin aka Ah Lip said...

haha....great..keep update!!!! i will owes come n c how u going on in penang!!!!!! good luck man in penang!!!!!

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

@ Paul: Thank you and feel free to drop by. Keep in touch!!

@ Sam: want me to join BUGS? i will be more to freelance writer than resident writer LOL

@yang lip: I will owes check on your blog too!!! see how thing goes in Kuching!!!!

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...