So me, being inquisitive, type in my add to check my blog rating...To my surprise, my blog is rated...

OMFG MY BLOG IS R-RATED!! *PARENTS COVERING CHILDREN'S EYE* *SCREAMING PEOPLE* *PEOPLE ARMED THEMSELVES FOR WITCHHUNT* *UTTER CHAOS*
Bluek!! Just joking!!
Apparently, this rating was based on the frequency of obscenities that appear in the blog and of course, the more the obscenities, the "better" your rating. And this is their analysis of obscenities that appear in my blog:
This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:
crap (4x) death (3x) pussy (2x) sexy (1x)
Ahha! Now I know what's wrong! Let me explain the anomalies as well as the reason of these wording that features, starting from...THE ANOMALIES~~~
The anomalies are the last two: pussy and sexy. And almost immediately I can sense the source of the words...in fact, it came from one single post: this one, which I reply to tag and involves playing your collections of songs. "Pussy" appeared twice only because two songs that were featured in the tag are from PUSSYcat Doll. ROFLMAO. "Sexy" appeared on the very same post as well. ANOMALIES SOLVED!
As for "crap" and "death", yeah, I do use it quite often but more so in explaining how frustrated I am or how shitty is the whole situation that happen to me or some other form of rants. BUT I never knew that CRAP and DEATH are actually categorized as obscenities!? Especially the word the DEATH. I mean, COME ON!? Its a noun and its widely used in normal usage so how does it ends up as obscenity anyway? I don't think sporadic usage of the word DEATH will someone to have suicidal tendency...*Rolleyes*
Anyway this online app/gizmo thing is indeed fun but of OF COURSE, it must be taken with A GRAIN OF SALT. (YESS I finally used this expression!!! I dunno how this expression ends up i my mind but thats one good experimentation of words!)
ps:Exams continues tomorrow:
SHE101 Hubungan Etnik
9:00 am at DP D (1 hours)
xx *lol forgot* objective/multiple choice questions
Analysis: Skipping one whole semester of lecture and speed reading of seniors note? Good luck for me!! Hopefully can full the same thing again like TITAS last semester...well except that this time group report constitutes a large proportion of marks and I have no idea how did we perform. Not yet meet up with my SHE101 adviser yet...
Wish me luck!!! *fingers crossed*
No comments:
Post a Comment