Thursday, 28 June 2007

Count down (2 days) to uni and I AM HERE RANTING!!!!!

Hereby i present to you my very first rant post!!!

1. My driving license: I wonder why my P license need to take so long just to process it?! I am leaving on Friday and i will only get the license by today?! I sense some foul play from driving school and JPJ..........*SOLVED*

2. PTPTN app status: OK, i can't see the word "SEMAKAN STATUS PERMOHONAN" on PTPTN website and when i log in to epinjaman website, i click the status permohonan it only says my permohonan telah diterima and keputusan permohonan boleh diketahui selepas tiga hari bekerja daripada tarikh tutup permohonan.(25 of June)

By logic, i am suppose can check my status now, BUT.......what happened?! If i can only get it by tomorrow, i'll be dead!! I might not have time to get the document ready!!!! Please, PLEASE come now!!!!!

I think this is what i want to rant for now.......i will give updates on these 2 issues when they are solved..........

*update 1. Got my P license now.......HURRAY!!!! But still i wonder why i takes a while to make my license.....
.......but now i have other thing to worries, cos E-PINJAMAN WEBSITE IS DEAD OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!! INTERNAL SERVER ERROR ITS SAYS!!!!!!

2 comments:

Eli James said...

Keep the ranting up, Zhe Rong! ^^

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

Still got things that is undone, there gonna be rants!!!!

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...