Monday, 25 October 2010

[Filler/Aside] Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt?!

Prologue: Step aside for a while, ordinary daily life what-did-I-ate-and-done post because this wonderfully ridiculous gem of Jap-Animation is too good to not having yet another filler post of its own in order to share the sheer greatness of it!

For those who just bump into this post, you might feel WTFFITS with that totally out of the world post title. I did feel the same when I wondered around Lowyat's Anime Shrine when I come across this one particular thread adorned by this glorious title. A subsequent look in that thread combined with search over the ever reliable Wiki and Youtube reveals that this is the latest (October 2010!) and yet another wonderful gem produced by the ever creative animation team of Gainax for the delight of fellow Jap-anime Otaku. Yes, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt is literally oozing with craziness and one of the thing that actually makes it stand out among all the usual anime is that it is animated to the style common to North American Cartoon (in the line of Powerpuff Girl) except that the dialogue is in Japanese (duh) and featured all types of fanservice and ecchi stuff typical of Japanese otaku anime! I mean, the two character are named Panty and Stocking!? As a sneak peek of how great it is, here's the opening song, closing song and that henshin/transformation scene that will be used by fellow otaku as FAP material! Take it away, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt!







*otakus fapping away as the panty and stocking gone down south*

Looks like there's a new thing that can keep me away from boredom and/or distract me from doing actual progress in research!

Epilogue: Ok filler done. Back to brewing a proper post as well as brewing idea for proposal. And oh, brewing idea is what for other people see as procrastination. I am...brewing idea now! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...