Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Good Bye, Hello.

Prologue: ...and it's the end of another month again. This time however, it's a much more sombre parting of time.

31 July 2013 (Wednesday), 1:50pm.

Made final packing arrangement, head over to Bakti Permai general office to return the key to the hostel governess for one last time and then good bye, Blok H7 (Flat Masters) Desasiswa Bakti Permai. It's rather unbelievable that I've spent good three years in this room of mine. In fact, I almost welled up a little as I locked my room for the last time. Six years of memory came to an end just like that because of inevitable circumstances.
31 July 2013 (Wednesday), 4.00pm
Hello, Taman Pekaka Flat (Blok 33). This will be the view I am going to see for the next six month (or a year...depending on circumstances *touch wood*). After dumping the last of my emotional luggage at my new port of call and rushed out to Hamna area to pick up new table and chair, I have finally and officially settled down at a rented place off campus for the first time in my life. The immediate reality that I need to cope with: the lack of 24 hours free internet...
What's left for me now? Finish up thesis with borrowed time (extended candidacy) while trying to fend off the overwhelming feeling that I might just not being able to make it until the end...

Epilogue: Even as I type this, there a sense of despair looming over this rather precarious situation, making me rather hard to breath. Then why I am still can't shake off the excess lethargy and procrastination?

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...