Saturday, 4 August 2007

Seven strange facts/habits about me.

Inspired by Paul, Kenny and etc, i decided to write this up as my latest blogpost!!!!

Habit 1: I have a tendency to displace things from one place to the other and totally forget the whereabout of it in MINUTES/SECONDS.
This happens to me quite a lot. Usually, i will take something(keys, pendrive, nametag, whatever that fits into my palm) along when i walk around in my house/room/others and then put it on another place. Within seconds, i will totally forgot about the whereabout of it and go around frantically to search the things that i displaced. Sometimes it scares the hell out of me!!!!

Fact 2: Most of the times, I can't seems to see/find things that are right in front of me even when people point it out to me.
Dunno why, i will overlook/miss things that are right in front of me even when people point it out to me. Sometimes i do wonder am i blind or not LOL.

Fact 3: I am not really fond with computers, handphones, cars and most of the so called "manly" stuff.
Just to let u all noe though, i DO KNOW how to use a computer to go online, type doc blah blah, but somehow i have some level distrust on computer. Still kinda prefer papers and pen. And when my frens talk about all these stuff, i will only gives minimal participation in their conversation.(aka Um..., Oh....., and Right......) Besides that, i am feeling a little ankward when march in to a computer store/handphone stores because all those specs and other techno-lingo which i dunno is not my primary concern.

Fact 4: I enjoy listening/singing other countries' national anthem.
YES I DO. Wanna listen?*wink* Too bad too little people shares my interest in this.

Habit 5: I love to twiddle/play/finding amusement in things that i can hold in my palm.
Even it might be a small piece of metal or pen's cap and etc, i will hold it my palm, twiddle it, play around, look into it and exploring other uses of that particular thing if it somehow amuses me.

Fact 6: I love to chew on things when i am bored/nervous/etc.
From the cap of my pen to almost any item that can fit into my mouth, i enjoy chewing stuff when i am bored and/or nervous. Movement of my mouth seems to makes me feel comfortable(izzit the correct word for this?)

Fact 7: I don't like to wear underwear.
Most of the time when i am at home, I seldom wear underwear inside my shorts. I prefer......."breezyness" and "freedom" in my pants. This habit of mine scornful criticism from my mom(ALMOST AN ADULT AND YET DIDN'T WEAR UNDERWEAR, NOT SHY ARR!!!!! sumthing like this). But i don't really care anyway *wink* But now i am living in a foreign environment aka Uni and i have to endure......"restriction" for the sake of my.....privacy.......(finally, mom's word sinks in to me...she will be glad *sigh*) one of my weirdest habit of mine.

I still have plenty of secrets to dig for so pay attention to what i talk about and what i write and you will know who am i really am. *snickers*

3 comments:

Joaquin aka Ah Lip said...

man, i got ur habit 1 & 7 also....hahahahhaha... look like virgo ppl owes got strange habit!!!!!!

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

three cheers for the virgo-an!!!!! LOL

Eli James said...

My. Goodness. You.

*gasps in mock horror*

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...