Monday, 12 January 2009

Half-dead.

Prologue: Yes, the content is this miserable. Will write something better very soon.

My blog is half dead.

Why half dead? Cos I still obsessively visited my blog without fail every day. (so in a crooked sense of that the counter still goes up...)

...but I didn't have the inspiration (ok, actually I got one good one in line right now, but...) or the time (shitload of assignment and other random stuff that tend to occupy the wrong place at the wrong time) or good connection (Although I do appreciate that the Pusat Komputer people actually bother to upgrade the wireless connection over my wing of Tekun but in the end, it still sucks because I can only have stable connection in the morning...) to actually start updating to keep my blog alive.

To add in the snag, even MYSELF is half dead.

Due to unforseenable circumstances which I totally unfathomable, I got myself a FEVER.

For the first time in my uni life, I actually got myself struck down by FEVER.

I was admitted to clinic after leaving the an HEPP seminar in DK U (APEX uni thing) last Saturday halfway through our VC, Prof Dzul's speech, trembling uncontrollably before HEPP people stationing outside the hall send me over to clinic immediately. To make it worse, I *puked* when I am on the way back after getting proper treatment from clinic in USM van that carries me back to Tekun. (Luckily they have extra plastic bag) And through the rest of Saturday, I was marrooned to my room, in pain and feeling like total crap...not to mention lack of appetite. I only ate actual solid food in the late evening when I actually felt better just to fulfill the requirement for the medicine...and pretty much the same cycle again the next day, Sunday.

I tried to assess how do I get the fever cos I got start feeling dizzy the day before, on Friday but after I take some panadol before sleep, it felt less. But after being blasted by air-con, plus bad air circulation in DK, the fever comes back in full force...and that's most probably how I got myself in shit position. But how did I get the fever?!

For now, I felt slightly better but what I afraid of right now is my current less than well stat might be affected by stress or heat or fatigue which will push me back to the same crap state again like last Saturday. And as far as I can see right now, reality is pushing back in full force again...PLEASE BE NICE REALITY!!!

Epilogue: Meanwhile, the nomination day for campus election in USM is today. And I have a piece in the pipeline just for it...my over-consciousness of responsibility as an commentator of campus life (ROFLMAO) get the best of me and I have exactly just the thing for the election mood...

2 comments:

Eli James said...

Take photos to go along with said commentary!

Get well soon, Zhe Rong. And if you're better, let's hope that it's the last episode for awhile.

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

Currently, I am in fine already in terms of health. Just hope that the reality will not push me into anothe type of disease. Hanging alive!

As for campus election, will do! Have to bear with camera phone quality photo though.

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...