...for any chance/opportunity for BATI to move back to its rightful home...(lolx first thing that they decided to upgrade is the specialty plates for parking spaces as well as job title, from a Director to a Dean.)*Pusat Bahasa dan Terjemahan or Centre for Language and Translation has been upgraded to Pusat Pengajian Bahasa, Literasi dan Terjemahan or School of Languages, Literacies and Translation. And seriously, the T in their names will be kinda meaningless without the T from BATI! Despite no peeps of news yet, I still hold on the any hope that BATI will go back to its right place...*
...for the end of my term in my current job. *DIRECTIVE.**Movie screeening: WALL-E. Modest turnout but at least everyone is happy*
...for going back home for the coming one-week hols.*Haven't finish packing even though its not much*
...to bring back my first CNY present.*Bee Cheng Hiang BakGua. 500g and RM39 worth of high cholestrol and oh-so-guity porky goodness*
...for the AngPau this year.*First AngPau of the year from Mr Koay, our coursemate. Thank you Mr Koay and Happy Chinese New Year to you too!*
...for all the feast and goodies awaiting me.*Taiwan Beef Noodle with Meatball soup at TaiwanBull. lolx I am eating beef before the year of Ox!*
...my luck to be better this year, in the year of Ox.*Neat, little calendar/bookmark from TaiwanBull. 今年我最牛!*
Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Holiday, everyone.*Me, going to Istimewa for B&O before flying back to Kuching in less than 12 hours*
-----------------------------------------
And yeah, I donated blood for the third time ever since I enter university during the blood donation drive over Pusat Kesihatan a couple of days ago. Looks like I am starting to get the hang of it...
To the horror of me, I gained weight!!! OMFGBBQ Hitting the big 9-O very soon. Will the number ever go down in the future or continues to shoot upward?!
I had contributed 3 bags of my own blood for the public. Are my blood actually flowing in someone else's arteries already?
My crimson blood, flowing out from my arteries through the needles and tube.
Point of convergence or divergence? Sterility of life? The curtain railing of the bed, taken from my point of view. And the renovated Pusat Kesihatan is indeed way comfortable.
The moment right after the needle was pulled out, halting the flow by holding the cotton swab in folded arms.
Milo and Chocolate shortcake thing as replenishment. And I ate 3 of them and refilled my Milo lolx.
Plaster on my arm, slight numbed but full of satisfaction...not to mention sticky glue of the plaster.
--------------------------------------
A closer view of the sealed ballot box from the side window. Yes, we still use the traditional paper ballot instead of E-voting. Yes, the box is transparent so there is no hiding or manipulation. The thing that I want to say is that USM is very smart, deflecting most of the possibilities of being accused on being fraudulent in handling of the ballot.
To the horror of me, I gained weight!!! OMFGBBQ Hitting the big 9-O very soon. Will the number ever go down in the future or continues to shoot upward?!
I had contributed 3 bags of my own blood for the public. Are my blood actually flowing in someone else's arteries already?
My crimson blood, flowing out from my arteries through the needles and tube.
Point of convergence or divergence? Sterility of life? The curtain railing of the bed, taken from my point of view. And the renovated Pusat Kesihatan is indeed way comfortable.
The moment right after the needle was pulled out, halting the flow by holding the cotton swab in folded arms.
Milo and Chocolate shortcake thing as replenishment. And I ate 3 of them and refilled my Milo lolx.
Plaster on my arm, slight numbed but full of satisfaction...not to mention sticky glue of the plaster.--------------------------------------
And oh yeah, the campus election results. *Yawn* Same thing as last year, the whole election is like an anti-climax and campus life is basically goes on as usual. And the total tallies (combined result from main campus, engineering campus and medical campus): Aspirasi Universiti - 31, Pro-Mahasiswa - 6. In contrary with the general sentiment across major universities which is leaning towards Pro-Mahasiswa, Aspirasi here actually gain seats and making successful inroad into hot seats of School of Education. Did Aspirasi here actually have the correct formula of winning compared to their counter in other universities? Or the general apathy of USM-ers towards these kind of stuff influenced the voting pattern? Although any analyst or conspiracy theorist may have different view or conjure various reason to justify the situation, I seriously hope that the coming Student Representative Council can hold on to their ideal and promise and actually do more for the welfare of us, the student and electorate. After all, these guys are the first batch of SRC in the APEx era.
Yes, I voted and here's the prove. It's our civic duty. *...while I missed my Interpretation tutorial class on that day due to my own miscalculation of time. CRAP*
The couting of votes at DUP later in the evening with observers from candidates hovering around. I only hang around for about an hour before I got bored of it and went back to my room. The vote counting process lasted until around midnight anyway.
All the ballot box, waiting to be counted. The pink ballot paper is for the General Constituencies while the yellow ballot paper is for School Constituencies.
Yes, I voted and here's the prove. It's our civic duty. *...while I missed my Interpretation tutorial class on that day due to my own miscalculation of time. CRAP*
The couting of votes at DUP later in the evening with observers from candidates hovering around. I only hang around for about an hour before I got bored of it and went back to my room. The vote counting process lasted until around midnight anyway.
All the ballot box, waiting to be counted. The pink ballot paper is for the General Constituencies while the yellow ballot paper is for School Constituencies.
A closer view of the sealed ballot box from the side window. Yes, we still use the traditional paper ballot instead of E-voting. Yes, the box is transparent so there is no hiding or manipulation. The thing that I want to say is that USM is very smart, deflecting most of the possibilities of being accused on being fraudulent in handling of the ballot.Epilogue: That's all for today. Will have more updates once I actually got home, to Catcity Kuching. But somehow, I have a feeling that this holiday will be an un-holiday with at least 2 assignments deadline right after CNY week...*sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment