Prologue: Sigh. I am not in the correct mental capacity to write any sensible prologue or even blogpost. Sigh.
My current location: Angelnet Cyber Cafe (RM 2 per hour)
What am I doing here: Onlining. Email-checking *Very, VERY important mail came in today! Woohoo let's get it started!* Facebooking. Blogging *For once.*. Blog-hopping. Limited Aarin-ing/4chan /y/-ing/Fakku-ing due to being in a public locale. Possibly trying out games in the Cyber cafe computer. *They have SC4 and C&C 3 Tiberium Wars* Generally wasting time.
How many times coming to Angelnet Cyber Cafe: 2nd time today. Yesterday once.
In average, how long per session: 3 hours (30 minutes +/-)
Reason to be end up in Cyber Cafe again after so long: Laptop sent for service.
Reason for laptop to be sent for service: Faulty LCD screen that's never seems to stop flickering. And ohh, FINALLY fixing that faulty LAN modem in my laptop that was fried last time.
*Possible* Reason why the LCD screen problem occured: Probably some wire that went loose inside the LCD screen panel, possibly around the joint area due to some hardcore and frequent onlining session outside room. Flip close Flip close Flip close Flip close x 1000. Possibly due to unconducive onlining area as well. Basically negligence and lack of maintenance.
Feeling towards the whole incident: WTF. *That lappie of mine is only 6 month old and already suffering from such major fault already?! Or I am just a useless user...*
Current state of mind and body: Brain out cold. Combination of BOREDOM, DESPAIR, LONELINESS, FATIGUE, slight DEHYDRATION and slight ASPHYXIATION due to not exactly good air circulation in cyber cafe. Not to mention slight back pain, butt pain and nature's calling. SIGH.
Estimated time when will this situation be over: 3 weeks. *the timeframe given by the repair centre to fix my lappie LCD screen issue. Had to wait for the parts to come they say* Most likely can be relieved earlier by 22nd of December, when I am going back home...*IF the computer problem at home has been SOLVED as well. Yeah, things happened with PC at home as well.*
Where and when the laptop will be picked up: Penang on the 7th of December (Monday), before I come home again later at the evening. Will be flying back to Penang on the 5th of December in order to attend my JLPT Exam on the 6th of December. IF everything is smooth. The reason I left it here is because I wanna use it for the rest of my holiday in December. If I brought it home to Kuching (they do have a service centre here as well), if they took the same amount of timeframe to fix it then almost all of my holiday will be gone without my lappie with me. Hopefully this tight arrangement of time will work out.
Other miscellaneous things that I wanna mention here: Study progress is slow. Day has been passing really slowly without my lappie. HBT302 exam on the 17th of December. I wonder when will the next study group come. Will be going up north with ZhiMui on 19th of December. Will there be anymore outing before we go home? Will the going around Kuching and its environ using public bus trip plan a reality in the holiday? MBO and KBox Empire @ The Spring, please wait for me! Can't wait to drive! Can't wait for Sarawak Laksa and Kolo Mee! Can't wait to go home!
Epilogue: Aiks! The essential part for this section of my blogpost has been absorbed into the main part instead! Guess I will leave this part empty then. Meanwhile, hopefully my brain can remain sane from all the ordeals that I have to go through for the next one whole week for my exam especially when my laptop has been admitted to hospital and away to accompany me. Lappie my dear, I want you back!!! Gotta go soon, I can sense that my money is slowly flying away with every second passed!
*Update: Cousin might not be able to sent me to airport. Sigh might need to dig my own money up and call my own taxi to pick me up...
2 comments:
wah..i miss kolo mee too!!!!
But you are around Peninsula Instead right for this holiday? No kolo mee for you~~
Post a Comment