It’s less than 24 hour before I will be leaving Pearl Island on a jet plane zooming back to my beloved home sweet home of Cat City Kuching, reunite with my beloved family member and enjoying the long awaited Chinese New Year holiday before continuing the war for the later half of the final year final semester! With a couple of presentation settled (including the most harrowing one, HBT305 FYP first part translation work presentation! Phew, luckily I made the decision of presenting it in English instead of BM. Not much sniping comment from Dr. Haslina! And oh, the LHP456 is done as well. I think the audience is a little bewildered with trivia.) and a few assignment done, it’s time to let go the extra weight of stress from our shoulder and get ourselves in mood for some heartwarming CNY celebration!
The air of Chinese New Year is just around the corner when your friends started giving out Chinese New Year’s card and giving well-wishes, complete with pink envelope with your own name on it!
What’s inside of each pink envelopes are splashes of splendid and vibrant colours of RED and GOLD as well as the zodiac year for the coming Chinese New Year, the year of TIGER. Thanks for all the CNY wishes and hope everyone who is celebrating CNY a ROARING and PROSPEROUS year and ahead and for the rest, A HAPPY, JOLLY-GOOD HOLIDAY!
And of course when we talk about Chinese New Year, one thing that shouldn’t be missed out is CNY souvenirs, this year in the form of Bak-Gua/肉干! With the help of Lawrence, I bought 1kg (one wholesome kilogram!) of Bak-Gua from Bee Cheng Hiang this year for my family back at home as well as for to satisfy my CNY need for festive tidbits!
And of course, having a wholesome kilogram of Bak-Gua sitting in the bag is too hard to resist so I took one bag of it, carefully removing the tape securing the opening of the bag…
And succumbed to the cardinal sin of gluttony. Will you look at the juicy, glistening, heart-attack inducing goodness of Bak-Gua! ALL HAIL PORK! And I continued munch on a few more pieces lol.
Just less than 24 hour before I will go back to the comfort of my home sweet home. CNY holiday what a sweet escape it is.
Epilogue: YO PEEPS THAT’S GOING BACK TO KUCHING FOR CNY. LET’S HAVE GROUP VISITING AND HANG OUT TOGETHER! And let’s see whether I can get to drive this CNY or not…Please at least one car unoccupied! Expect more post soon once I settled down at home tomorrow night! OMG can’t wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment