Saturday, 6 November 2010

November 6, Saturday.

Prologue: It's that period of time again. Expect prolonged moodiness and bouts of depression. I could really use some motivation and encouragement right now. I am not feeling well right now.

And it's less than 12 hours before I will take a short leave (about a month to be precised) from my (rather stagnant. Literally hitting a snag one way or the other) postgrad life in Penang and head back to my beloved Catcity Kuching to have a lil rest. Probably will do some reflection and soul-searching and whatever stuff that a person do whenever his emotion's scraping the bottom of the barrel. Probably re-energize in some way. And probably might just slack my asses off for that one whole month before pulling a miracle/midnight express after coming back to Pearl Island on December. Will be leaving to the airport early in the morning (because AirAsia has rescheduled their flight earlier. For once instead of being delayed. But end up a tadbit early for me. And oh did I mentioned that Penang-Kuching leg has two flights each leg now? Probably the reason why my flight were rescheduled earlier. They must be using the same plane for the whole trip back and fro!)

Back to Pelita again for today's breakfast. Probably the last B&O session for the next one whole month since Mamak outlet is not exactly the rad in my side of the pond. Replacement nasi lemak and teh panas with Kolo Mee and Teh-C-Peng. In a way a few things that I actually look forward to.

Today's dinner: Mamee SLLRRPPP! Kari Berapi Instant Noodle. Another thing about going home is that my unhealthy diet of MSG-packed instant noodle (at least for dinner) would finally stop for a while and my ailing health will be replenished by the nutritious and delicious goodness of homecooking. Probably a good thing since I am planning to pull a miracle once I am back on December to prepare my proposal and all.

Packing's almost done because I am not planning to bring back a lot things except my usual daily-wears (yeah those daily-wears that those two women always point out whenever I wear them repeatedly. DID YOU WASH YOUR CLOTHES!?). But my wardrobes is not the most important thing here.

Books. Books everywhere. These reference books and journals and examples of research proposal are actually the most important thing that I need to bring home this time. Hopefully with the online limitation at home (Streamyx modem that doesn't have wireless!), I can divert my concentration properly into digesting all these books and knowledges and all and continuing all those brewing/mental process and direction in preparing my research proposal. Hopefully.
Maybe it wasn't that bad at all taking a leave and go home for a while upon further contemplating. Maybe I do need that rest from everything, away from those bouts of depressing and negative thoughts. Maybe I miss home after all. Who knows. Hopefully all well that ends well. Until then, don't miss me too much cos I will be back (hopefully for the better), Penang. And nice to see you again, Kuching.

Time for a lil escape from reality.

Epilogue: And ohh last but not least for those who will be facing the looming war that is Final exam for Sem I Academic Year 2010/2011 (*wink at ChanPao and ChuahBZ wink*), work hard and good luck everyone! Holiday's just three weeks away and for those who finish earlier, it could be even earlier!

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...