This came into my mailbox just now.
![]() |
| Uh oh. |
*blank stares*
*sudden realisation of reality*
OH SHI-
OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!!!!111
*run around in circle*
*BOOM HEADSHOT*
My abstract got accepted into PPA-13 and I got two month to work on it. (Deadline: 30 April 2010.) It's more like OH CRAP than happy for me. Will I be able to pull it off in time? Come to think of it, will my research proposal go through peer review process? I know it has been too long so I have to make it by March by hook or by crook. What more do I miss in my proposal? What's do I miss in Polysystem Theory? What more do I need to do? I am basically like a cat with paper bags on head: aimless! GAH! Meanwhile there's another conference coming up on April: TranSEAL and I haven't sign up for it as an attendee despite my lecturer's order to do so and it will be held within the compound of USM. I will be skinned by them literally if they read this. *opps I wrote this blogpost. Gotta run!*
Epilogue: I guess this short post is actually the most you can get about my research progress in my blog for now. Don't ask about it because it's baffling not just for you but for myself as well. Let me do my non-job and leave me alone!

No comments:
Post a Comment