Thursday, 24 February 2011

This is strange.

Prologue: Heil Procrastination! Mentally telling myself to do something important, not doing it in the end! Please kill me!

While I was wasting my life away in front of my lappie checking out all the latest blogpost in my blogroll like I always do every single night, I went to check out USM Campus News, a blog managed by two gentlemen (Mostly the publication guy in the tech team though.) over School of Communication USM with their content consists mostly of news from the power-that-be as well their observation with things happening around campus. As I scroll down the webpage though, I saw something that's oddly familiar in their blogrolll...

Oh my~
My reaction: O.o. Which then evolved into OMGWTFBBQ~~

In that blogroll, among the (mostly So-Po) big names in the Malaysian blogosphere like Rockybru (Ahiruddin Attan of the Malay Mail), Kickdefella (Syed Azidi Aziz, PAS biggest thorn on the net and proudly USM Journalism Alumnus.), Haris Ibrahim (Lawyer) and Anilnetto (Penang based activist), yours truly is there.

Great success! Picture by memegenerator.net.

This boring humble of mine that functions as an escape from reality that feature mostly of rants about every little thing as well as "What I ate the other day." or "What did I do with my pals." type entry has attracted the attention of two working adults older than me! Maybe I am just over-reacting (OK, I am gleeing like MAD as I typed these.), maybe they were attracted by my occasional insights with what's happening in campus like my previous three posts about campus election (*voice of logic and cynic: FAT CHANCE THEY WERE. You don't have insights. You are just too bored, that's all!*), maybe they're just reciprocating my act of adding them in my blogroll. Still, this makes me kinda happy and strange at the same time.

This leads to another musing: who else actually linked up my blog/added me in their blogroll without me noticing it? (I know plenty of my peers who blog did but who else then?) Who else went a step further and bookmark it making it a personal read? What about those who search for my blog over Google? Who are they? Com'on now, 'fess up! *dun dun dun*

No matter what happened though, this kinda made my day. Thank you the two gentlemen over USM Campus News, I will be watching even more closely now~~

Epilogue: 还在不停的蹉跎岁月中.都讲过要认真的咯,可是为什么却一直提不起劲儿来呢? Meanwhile, why it took me so long to blogged about my outing with the SISTAHood anyway? Too much distraction! And last but not least though, The Illustrated Guide to Ph.d. We're really insignificant after all...

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...