Anyway, the exam series this time will only feature two post as the arrangement of exam papers this semester yet again divided into two series in different timeframe of the exam period, and currently I am in the blank one week plus interlude before crashing head-on with another series of exam papers. And let's just say for this time, the first series of exam paper did their purpose as a first glimpse towards the second series of exam papers, which will be the climax of the exam period. Without further a due, let us narrow the focus to individual paper: CMM221 Multimedia System on the 4th of November and LAE200 Spanish II on the 5th of November.
1.) CMM221 Multimedia System
The format of the paper is in essay, divided into 2 major question which further divided into smaller question, with each question worth around 15 marks to 20 marks. Each question worth 100 marks and so the total mark of the paper will be 200%. The mark will be round up to 50%, the mark the exam component worth in the whole course of CMM221.
First question which consist of 7 question (or izzit 6?) circles mostly around the multimedia development, which is ask under the pretext of developing a new information kiosk for Queensbay Mall. And to tell you the truth, multimedia development was among the least read section of mind while studying the CMM221 textbook. Nevertheless, I did tried to answer the question for example the personnel to be included within the project, the part that needs to be included in the project proposal, element to be included within the multimedia project, things that need to be considered while designing the user interface etc. The question that I left blank is the question that they asked about system, which I have no idea WTH izzit about...and I am not exactly too sure whether the elaboration for the points is correct or not. I think I will score lower on this 1st 100%.
Second question consist of 7 question circles mostly around individual multimedia element (which is text, graphic, animation, sound and video). And I am glad that I did read most of it so I know exactly what point are suitable. But again, I am not exactly too sure on those smaller details and elaboration which might be right or wrong, especially on the question about the choice of file format for different types of multimedia as well as type of graphic format to use to store different type of image. I was lucky the that I remember most of the characteristic and difference of television broadcast format (NTSC and PAL) and I indeed put it into a good use. The calculation of the size of a graphic filesize is easy as well. One way or the other, hope that this part of the question can balance up the mark thay I lost from the first part.
And to sums up this analysis of CMM221, the announcement of coursework component's mark. The only thing that I feel: Meh.
The mark for the courseworks. Guess which matrix number is mine? And I am quite certain and relieved that most of us will pass this paper somehow, minus a few of them that really screw it up.2.) LAE200 Spanish II
This one I have little qualms or comment as the level of difficulties is as expected for this level. Luckily I managed to memorize the part which is about asking the price of a product. The only thing I am going to lost mark is that I am not so sure what is the spanish name of battery and perfume. And also the counting hundreds in Spanish which might change if the currency is different in gender. A couple of mark is gone as well in the vocabulary and adjective section which I forgot what is adjective for "being sleepy" as well as "punctual". The "build a sentence using the word given" section requires extra thinking as well as it cannot be shorter than 10 words. The essay question which I choose to do is about decribing your own country. I have no idea what the heck did I write to pull that off (Malasia tiene dos partes mejores: Malasia del oeste y Malasia del este. LMAO)
There's only I regret though for this paper: I didn't pay enough attention to the "imperfecto" form of verb. Even though I did memorize the general pattern of conjugation, I totally missed out about the irregular verb, to be precise the "ser" verb. And one of the question is actually about writing about your childhood, using the imperfecto verb. Mark lost due to oversight and more might turn up in the carelessness in grammar.
The verdict: I have a feeling that the result is gonna be a meh again. Hmm, maybe I shouldn't continue spanish for the next semester...still thinking about it...
And that's about it for this instalment of exam review series of blogpost. The 2nd post will feature the climax paper: HBT112, HBT103 and LLJ300 which will continue on the 14th of November (HBT112), through 19th of November (LLJ300) before reaching the end on 20th of November (HBT103). Hopefully I can survive through the last series of paper...and to all my coursemates: Work hard and Good Luck!
Epilogue: Compared to the previous semester, somehow I am much more apathetic about the difficulties of exam. Izzit because my emotion went dull after all these stress and pressure that all of us through the semester? Nevertheless, only time will tell how well I am gonna be this time...and I can see that the chance of getting Dean's list this semester again is very hard...
No comments:
Post a Comment