Prologue: Just a short post because fever fried my brain. There you go.
I am sick.
Had been bedridden since Sunday.
Headache fever nausea etc etc.
Had not eaten properly with diet limited to white bread. No appetite.
Had not taken bath since Sunday due to fear of worsening the condition.
Had not seen doctor yet but might be going later.
Had not finish up the last 2/3 of the translation job/research...and the deadline is on the coming Sunday.
Might need extension if condition persist.
And I will be going home on the coming Sunday as well.
I want my health back.
I feel so paralysed right now.
So hereby I announce, my body is on hiatus.
Luckily body had been making slow but steady progress until it is well enough for me to blog about it. But headache is still lingering though.
Epilogue: I don't think its A(H1N1) though. If it is I would have been dead right now.
3 comments:
Maybe it's just common flu? Oh man I hope you get better soon, Zhe Rong. And, btw, swine flu has a very low mortality rate, even compared to normal flu ... so, err ... don't worry that much.
Will be praying for you. In the meantime, lots of vitamin C, water and rest?
@ Ced: Thanks. And ohh, I love the Vitamin C that doctor prescribe to me. Tempted to chew on it but the instruction says swallow it whole.
vitamin C also wan to chew,
still small meh... child of the heart yet body full of lemak
Post a Comment