Saturday, 23 May 2009

Short update: 2nd year, 2nd sem final exam preliminary result.

Prologue: I am almost back in health. And I will be going back home tomorrow for a while....but not without a bad taste in mouth due to unsavory exchange from his roommate. Bah I am never in luck with roommate. Screw him.

I know it's a lil late to do this but, 2nd year 2nd sem final exam preliminary result is out a couple of days ago.

And thank god, I passed all. Now waiting for the full one to come out soon...

Clickety click to see. Lulus. No lulus separa (C- and below) or gagal.

Epilogue: Will write more about everything after I reach home safely, away from the lingering ankwardness of having a roommate that apparently hates you. Fuck him. I am so not getting a roommate next semester.

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...