Prologue: Four days to go before I head back home. Getting more and more anxious. Meanwhile, my room now is tad bit silent now that Ben had went home a few days earlier. I have a feeling that my sense is getting a lil messed up by the eerie silence of Ben’s missing presence. It’s a good thing and bad thing at the same time.
Went to IPS website to check my application status. Looks like there’s nothing missing in my application form and I am now officially in review by IPS! A step closer from being a Postgraduate student! Pic edited to remove my IC number btw.
------------------------------------------------------------------
1st of May, 2010 (Saturday), 4 something pm. My fellow coursemate which was my roomie for two years (1st year and now) and neighbour for one (2nd year) is ready to head back home. Everything is cleared on his side of the room, stuffs chucked in bag ready to be brought home.
The once full closet are now empty save two cloth hangers and an empty can…
With luggage packed, everything is set to go…
Benjamin ak. Asin, drama-ing and emo-ing because this is probably the last time that we will ever be roomie and coursemate again. Hope you enjoy yourself back in Kuching before heading into the unknown future. GODSPEED IN YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVOUR (dang, this is the line that I frequently used these day. Everybody is leaving!) and hope can see you back in Kuching, hopefully with a pack of Kolo Mee waiting at Bau. Hahaha/
As for me, just finished the very last laundry run for the past 3 years of my undergraduate life especially being a Tekun-ian. Not too sure where am I gonna be when I come back for my Masters, maybe in campus desa such as Fajar or Permai or even International House…We’ll see where am I gonna be when I am accepted by USM as Masters. And It’s a pity that I am only able to enjoy the (somewhat) upgraded internet connection at Tekun for only one semester. *sigh*
Epilogue: And what a rapidly changing time it is. My elder brother landed himself on a new job (with yet another game company thig) and has flown back to KL a few days ago, which means two things: 1) Now my home have extra car and room which makes accommodating my visiting coursemates at the end of June much easier! 2) Too bad for SzeSze’s and the like: you gals need to wait ever longer before even have a chance to see my, here I quote, "handsome and definitely handsomer than me” elder bro. SERVES YOU ALL RIGHT MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! You gals better pray whether he will come along to my convo or not! My younger bro (Tate LYH) will go to Form 6 because choices offered by UPU which are mostly some random Diploma did not appeal to him in the end and thus didn’t proceed further with his application. And he told me that he is actually contemplating of transferring Green Road Secondary School for his F6 because their reputation has been on the rise recently (at the expense of St. Thom’s, my alma mater). As for youngest bro, he is doing pretty well, achieving top position in class (wee!) and getting used to the hectic Kuching High slowly but surely. Ahh, what a changing time it is.
2 comments:
oh NOOO! tak berpeluang nak jumpa dengan abang yang kacak dan sememangnya lebih kacak daripada anda XD
correct. IN YOUR FACE MWAHAHAHA!!!!
Post a Comment