Prologue: Howdy ho everyone! Came back from family holiday over Peninsula just yesterday. Didn't manage to meet up anyone (of the SISTAH-hood or coursemates for that matter) over there for two weeks that I am there due to inconvenient transport (or me can't figure out the public transport system there and unwillingness to stuck in gridlock on meandering highways if I ever take a cab.). Only one day passed since and I hadn't been feeling well already. It lasted since yesterday before I came back and it feels very much a flu. Where did I get it anyway? Is it because of the hustle-bustle while I am in KL (walkin in Bukit Bintang in searing evening heat and being pushed into monorail and LRT during rush hour. Not an experience that I want to relive again for the longest time.) or the steamboat kaiten buffet thing that my elder bro brought me too the night before? (is it because of the tako?) Arrgh too many reason and now I had been coughing a lil and feeling dizzy a lil. hope it won't get worse. Time to pop some pills!
(
It probably a lil too late already but what the heck) Attention fellow USM-ers (especially graduating student such as my fellow BATI-an 2007-2010 Batch), the FULL Final Exam result for Semester II Academic Year 2009/2010 is FINALLY OUT! To check the full detail of your own result, login to your
Healthycampus account, go to your profile and choose My Academic and go to your Cangred. Another way to check your result is by using SMS (this is the way I checked my result. Apparently SMS result is actually one step faster than waiting for your Healthycampus profile to be updated.), type USM
, and sent it to 36600. Isn't that easy?
With the public announcement done, it's time to move on to my own result. So how I do fare this time? See for yourself!
 |
| HBT305/4 Translation Project = A- (and there I was actually praying for an A. So much for being hopeful after being praised by Dr. Haslina.), HBT306E/4 Computer Aided Translation: Theory and Strategy = A (wee!!! And there I was worried whether I will flunked the academic writing as well as the portfolio assignment. Even though you only taught us for one semester, I am still grateful with the grade you had given me, Dr. Wan Rose.), HBT307/4 Simultaneous Interpreting = A. (remember BATI-an , we're not here to be trained into interpreter (this will take ages and actual working experience), we are here to learn interpreting. Thank you Dr. Noni.) LHP456/2 Spoken English = A-. (Hmph. It could've been an A...was it because I somewhat flunked my personal interview part with Tuan Syed Yusof?) and last but not least, LHP458/2 - English for Translation = A (Again, it always a pleasure to have you teaching us, Assoc Prof Tengku Sepora.) All these units/pointers are add up to... |
 |
| 3.88!!! And as you can see from my track record, it's the highest pointer that I had ever scored for the past 3 years and definitely a shot into space when compared to my lowest point of my 3 years of university life: 3.24 on my previous semester. Screw everything that happen previous semester, I am going to savor the fruits of my hardwork for this semester now. With the 3.88, my overall CGPA was pushed right back into the comfortable position of 3.55 and thus securing myself an Honours upon graduation. HECK YEAH! |
 |
| My personal, graduating student profile in my Healthycampus account. See the Honours/Kepujian there? The only thing left in this picture (aside from my personal IC number which I shopped out) is the Tarikh Konvo, which is blank at the moment. When is USM going to release the actual convo date (Tentative date: 4-8 August. They were rushing it to make it before the Ramadhan come.) complete with actual time sessions?! My family will be attending my convocation! |
Well, that's about it I guess. 3 years of my undergraduate life. I am now officially a
GRADUATE. As a
Bachelor of
Arts (Honours)
Translation and
Interpretation, minor Japanese. A proud BATI-an. Expect a tribute cum personal reflection post to my fellow BATI-an as well as myself for the past 3 years soon. Stay tuned!
Epilogue: Meanwhile, why do I always getting the end of the stick whenever it comes to timeslot in online which is always at night. While I appreciate the privacy of night when everyone's asleep, the fact that I need to spent time til the late of night (which is intermittently bothered by the dismissive grunt of my parents and brothers who decided to wake up in the middle of the night to visit the washroom) will wear down my body in which now is not in good shape due to suspected flu. *coughcough*. Geez, I really need to get well soon!
2 comments:
OMG! Congrats on ur final score! :)))))
Thanks Syahmi. And don't worry about the 3.49. You still have 2 more semester to go to push it and reach higher goal! Go Go Syahmi Go!
Post a Comment