...Soutth China Sea, that is! Pardon my absence of attending to my blog as (besides the fact that Internet is relatively hard to come by if you are staying over your family’s place as well as travelling around) I am now over the Peninsula with my family going on a family holiday! Wee~~~ It has been years since the last time all of us had an holiday together and so far, it didn’t disappoint me (because we got to spent time with my core nucleus family on our own away from in sight of extended family member…and of course overnight hotel stay.) except a little snags here and there. (Guess I have to take back my reservation about this trip to West Malaysia that I mentioned in the previous post somehow.) I am not going to update or write a fully detailed blogpost just yet about our adventure around Peninsula Malaysia but here’s some sneak peek of what you all can expect from me in my upcoming blogpost. Meanwhile for those who can’t wait for a full blogpost, always keep an eye on my Facebook cos I will start uploading photo as soon as I got myself internet connection! Wee~~~
Here’s just some of our stuff that we did over the Peninsula!
Had fast food at Wendy’s @ IOI Mall in which their patties are square because they don’t cut corner’s!
Attended my (very distant) cousin’s wedding at 喜奥 @ Sri Hartamas in which myfm’s 林德荣 is the emcee!
Cameron Highland, where all flowers especially the rose’s bloom vibrantly!
You know I have to. lolx. Will put up proper picture of me in Cameron Highland later.
And now I am in Malacca, where St. Francis Xavier once buried here before his body was moved to his final resting place in Goa.
On Menara Taming Sari looking over Malacca and it’s environ especially Straits of Malacca.
These are what you all can expect from all my upcoming posts. The only thing left of course is to secure a proper internet connection. Stay tuned everyone!
Epilogue: I have the feeling that I am getting dumber and dumber by the day. Is it because of the prolonged boredom of holiday or bad diet that leads to some blood vessel in my brain clogged by cholesterol and thus killing my brain cell? Those who were in touch with me this few day including my parent will know it…
No comments:
Post a Comment