Prologue: There's something perpetually stuck in my throat and I have no idea what it is? Inflammation? But what would cause it? It has been there since the day I came here last week!
-Today, Tuesday 21/12/10-
I am bummed. Emotion pretty fucked up right now. Why, you asked.
 |
| By the way, this is my bummed face. Not tembam, bummed! I am currently onlining at the common area/living room on the floor which my room in Bakti is situated, with laptop on top of the sofa and me sitting on futon/cushion which I take liberty in to put on the floor. It's not like there's anyone here in the common room over the postgraduate residence. In fact, the common room at my floor is frequently used as the lepak spot for the cleaner and maintenance guy after they finish their round of work and cleaning around the block. Why I am onlining at the common anyway? |
 |
| Litar pintas (short circuit) pada soket meja. (ada) Bau hangus plastik. Soket tidak dapat berfungsi selepas itu. Sila ambil tindakan dalam kadar segera. T(erima) Kasih. That's what happened to me earlier in the late evening when I was onlining, charging my handphone and boiling water with my kettle. (Feeling in gut tells me that it was the faulty water kettle that's the main culprit of this incident). It was pretty scary as there's a cracking sound followed immediately by the odour of burned plastic. As I was using my lappie at that moment too, the first thing that come in my mind is: "OMFG ONOZ MY LAPPEH!!!* I immediately unplug my laptop along with the adapter and rush to the common area which has a couple of unused plug. Plugged in my laptop with adapter. Switch on laptop. *phew* Laptop and laptop adapter save. It could've been worse and luckily it didn't. But still, I am feeling pretty bummed when this kind of shit happen. It also means that I need to write this down over the Maintenance Request logbook so that the maintenance guy could take action about it which means I might need to let some stranger enter my (note: unkempt) room. *sigh*. Hope they will take action by the next morning. Then I will sing praise for their efficiency. Let's see... |
 |
| Because I was feeling bummed with the socket out of gas which makes me unable to make my dinner (instant noodle. Back on the msg packed shit again) and supper (milo and biscuits.), I head out of campus to find dinner. Originally I was planning to go Queensbay to have sushi or something (I can redempt one free plate of sushi over Sushi King!) but my judgment and impatience to wait for bus has got the better of me and lead me over instead to fast food, namely KFC. I ordered Cruchy Cheesy Zinger Burger combo meal thing to try out their latest offering. |
 |
| The actual burger. The nachos were all soggy after being drench with cheese etc for a long time. Verdict: not stellar but pass off as your typical fast food. KFC isn't famous for burger anyway. KFC aint McDonald. |
 |
| Talking about McDonald, I had my first breakfast in month's in the morning when I dropped by for B&O. Usual stuff. The only plus point is the endless Tea exactly what I need in a cold morning. |
 |
| And indeed it was a cold morning earlier with strong wind blowing at the towering bamboo shrub. The weather has been pretty rainy and cloudy over Penang and at some night I actually feel freezing! |
-Monday, 20/12/2010-
 |
| Went to CIMB the other day. It was the first time (for the past three plus years!) that I have to go to CIMB to deal with money and such over counter. Why? Because apparently current Postgraduate student have to pay their semester fee through CIMB if they want to pay cash. So I printed my receipt online from my Campusonline account, drop by BSN to take out cash and drop by CIMB. Thank goodness that CIMB has a branch smack in USM. |
 |
| Wait for about half an hour or more before it's my turn. And I can see that there are at least five of us postgraduate there just to pay the fee using cash. Obvious sign: printed receipt and wads of cash! So much money flowing into the bank (and USM) on that day! |
-Sunday 19/12/2010-
 |
| And talking about printing, I didn't drop by my usual printing place (the one right behind Bank Muamalat) to print my receipt because I finally (after pondering and comtemplating for one whole semester) bought myself a PRINTER! It's all 3-1 Printer by HP and I got it for RM188 only! Quite a bargain if you ask me! No more heartache when flashdrive got infected by computer virus over printing place! No more spending that extra money on printing notes and theses and such! I think this will be a good long term investment in some way. |
 |
| And earlier on that Sunday, had lunch at McDonald for the first time for this semester and immediately I tried the Prosperity Burger complete with Twisterfries! Yeah, it's back in McDonald in line with the Xmas and New Year Holiday season! As for the L&O itself, the lack of student onlining feels great! It was somewhat a blessing to come back earlier before the semester starts! |
 |
| Look how peppery it is! |
The week started off quite peachy as you can see. How did it come to this end today?
Epilogue: Just to sum up this post: 一个星期即将过去, 还是沉沦于糜烂兼行尸走肉的生活. 才做了封面而已! 肯定又要被人嘲笑了. *sigh* *croak croak* My throat!
No comments:
Post a Comment