A few snippets of my daily life drama with the visual aid of aptly selected memes corresponding to the events that happened in my daily life drama.
Situation 1:
Whenever the connection's speed of the Streamyx at my home dropped to glacial speed which makes loading a webpage seems impossible and your downloads' not budging at all. Especially when it's finally your turn to use the internet during midnight when there's no one around after waiting a whole day for your sibling to take turn because the modem at home doesn't have wireless?
![]() |
| Rageguy or FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU- |
Situation 2:
When you emailed JPA (or any other agencies or institutions that has an email address for enquiries etc) to inquire about the status of the appeal letter to delay the service contract with government (as per required by the contract I signed for JPA scholarship) all too many times until you feel like you're actually spamming. And when you do finally received a reply from them, the person who replied you directed you to ask another officer (which you followed dilligently) and the other officers (who finally replied you after being spammed a couple of times) direct you to yet another officer again ad infinitum.
![]() |
| Y u no X Guy. And this one is specially edited for my situation! |
Situation 3:
Whenever you realized the fact that a research student's journey is pretty much alone with little chance of human contact (some might say it all falls back to how one individual bring himself in lif but then.) as well as the reality that the remainder of your closest circle of friends will be going off somewhere embarking on their own journey in life, whether it be your hometown groupies or companions in university. And face-to-face contact will probably not insight in years to come. And being those few that stayed in university and moving on to a higher academic goal.
![]() |
| Forever Alone guy. That looks like me alright. |
Today is 11 December 2010 (Saturday). My last full 24 hours day back in Kuching before I head back to the dreaded Pearl Island again to continue my journey which will definitely be more tumultuous than ever until the next coming holiday.
I don't want to leave. I want to stay at the place that I am most at ease. My comfort zone. My hometown, Kuching.
I dread 12.12.2010.
Epilogue: Most likely the last post for me at home until I am landed in Penang. Every time I think about my impending horrible fate, my heart pains. *sigh* I am still feeling quite emo-ish these days. But what has to be done needs to be done...



No comments:
Post a Comment