| APPROVED. It feels great when there's recognition of efforts! This is my baby! |
![]() |
| *kembang hidung for no reason* Of course I know it's still far from graduation but getting approval feels like I am going to be graduating soon! |
In fact, I feel so great right now I feel like posting a few songs just to describe that feeling! (Just bear with me for this post and let me bask in my feeling of relief and success!)
Note: I know, I know the first two songs are about surviving a break up while the last one is a homicidal artificial intelligence talking about science. I am just taking the lyrics relevant to my feeling anyway.
In fact, I feel so awfully accomplished right now (even though I am not supposed to because it's only a green light to continue my research), I feel like going out to explore Penang tomorrow! I feel like eating somewhere nice to reward myself (or get a bargain over Jusco leftover sales. Or try some new restaurant or something Hmm...) I feel like going back to Kuching and spent time with my Kuchingite gangs! So many possibility right now!
...Ok ok I know I should be working the next step right now (planning and refining the methodology) while addressing all the concerns mentioned by fellow faculty members regarding whatever that's deemed can be improved but let me take a breather first, 'kay? I am always around my laptop anyway, I won't be going anywhere else. (Meanwhile, do you think I should reveal more of what's happening earlier? Hmm...the only way I could sum this up is...)
![]() |
| Yup. It went better than expected. |
*Update! I did went to Jusco (at night for once) earlier and got myself discounted clearance sushi (20%) and well as discounted clearance (30%) plain chicken chop as my celebratory dinner! Went for grocery shopping too though to stock up my milo, milk powder, crackers and instant noodle: the four thing that will keep me survive whenever I am hungry.
| I brought along my large Jacob reusable bag this time for extra capacity! |
Epilogue: how internet and social media changed how we communicate: I updated my Facebook and Plurk status about the good news immediately after I reached my room and that's even before I actually took bath or dinner! Then, I updated my blog. I did messaged the two taukes that wishes me good luck directly through SMS though as I am updating my Facebook and Plurk status so consider direct human contact done then! Wait...I also need to inform my parent. Looks like it's time to go back to Kuching for holiday! Gosh, now I am feeling hungry. Time to feed myself shamelessly!




No comments:
Post a Comment