Monday, 14 May 2012

少しだけ短くて個人的な考え.

Foreword: Experimenting. Summing up personal thoughts in succinct, easy to digest on first glance for the convenience of TwitFace Generation and yet open for interpretation by over-analyst form. In fact, changed my usual post opener just because.

*Just a few weeks ago, a cock up has caused this to Our Lads (tm) and then just yesterday, this further cock up instead. How NOT to hate? It's as if there's a on-going campaign, a deliberate troll to out-offend Sarawakian. How NOT to hate? I wonder if the cock up can finally cleansed Sarawak from one tabloid filth from our shore like how a false report of Hillsborough Disaster cleansed Liverpool of another tabloid filth.

*Talking about football last night, a Mancunian team won the Premiership and leaving the fans of the other more famous Mancunian team in fume while the rest kinda bathe in schadenfreude. This is probably the most that I will devote my blog space to sports.

*"It's the law set by the Ministry." That's why I hate red tape for giving needless grievance to hapless public. Oh well. At least I vented out.

*Meanwhile, my email is oddly silent. It's getting unnerving. Where's help when I really need it.

*Yesterday (Sunday 13 May, the second Sunday of May) was Mother's Day. The thought of calling back or at least sent a message to my mom does pop up a few times plus there's no way to escaping anyway with the outpouring of love over Facebook. (which itself is odd because unless their mom has Facebook, they still have to call and wish their mother directly anyway.) In the end however, I didn't call. Then my mom called me instead today. I wonder why I didn't call in the end. Shame? Laziness? Forgetfulness?

*In related story, my elder bro called mom to wish her Happy Mother's Day. He's getting better (or rather, regain) in shape with workout as well recently hence recent occurrence of vanity self-taking photos. That elder sibling of mine which I always thought to be good for nothing for most of my life (and occasionally, still do) has grown up to be a somewhat fine, functional youth. Then look at me. Perhaps I am a little jealous of him. Is this the first time I featured him in any blogpost, at least in somewhat emotional tone?

*In an unrelated story, the date yesterday has one other significance as well. Some anniversary were celebrated.

*Internet is my window of knowledge and yet Internet is a little glass box that seals me up, leaving me distorted and exposed. Internet is my drug.

*Currently drowning in self-loathing and self-doubt. Will I pull it through before May ends?  Has to pull some miracle. Has to stop postponing and procrastinating. Most of the time however, I don't know how to stop and I don't know what to start. Meanwhile, continue to seek escape like this, draining time away.

Afterword: You know...perhaps I need to reexamine my life. What am I doing?

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...