Thursday, 7 June 2012

Oh it's June. 六月了。Dah bulan Jun ni. 六月か。

Prologue: June. Even though I do have plenty of other more interesting materials to blog about, my current state of mind can only churn out this hastily pasted post, a shy of my more prodigious writing (note: ridiculously lengthy, thought bordering rant) past. 

There's nothing that could remind me more of fleeting time than a neatly folded sheet of rental invoice. There's nothing more nerve-wrecking to a destitute soul than a reminder of fleeting time. 
The state of mind of a grad student as illustrated by the ever de-ja-vu-ish PHD Comics: Piled Higher and Deeper. Some of it recent entries actually ring way too close to current reality that it's freaky.

I think...I already passed that threshold point.
...except in my case, I can't seem to get even a bit of productivity out these days.
I do stare at my laptop for unhealthy amount of time but I am not entirely sure if there's anything pop up recently apart from Facebook notification.
...I can feel the pressure already even without meeting with my supervisors. Just by imagining my supervisors' existence would be good enough to sent my heart pounding mad.
Epilogue: 就算不想觉得消极还是会觉得不得不消极。需要那点的干劲。

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...