Thursday, 10 January 2008

LOL Camwhored in McDonald!!!!

My very first photolog featuring yours truly...ME!!!! It occur right after the mini video clip shooting for WelMo bash last Saturday where all the crew decided to chill out at McDonald after a hectic day.(full story? Only when I get my hand on WelMo bash photo) Actually it wasn't my own intention actually to camwhore, it was rather they taking funny picture of me and in the end, me playing along as well. I need photo to spruce up my blog as well so this have to do it!!! So, here goes....
What are you lookin' at?
Me: "Yeah RIGHT" face. Ekun: _ll_ *fingered*
Nose picking...(Isac's finger btw)
OoohhHH he poked my sensitive part of nose!!!!
Double ear picking =.= (this time I thinks Zahirah's hand joined in)
Double people nose picking by Isac!!! But ShuLi evaded Isac's attempt!!!!I RULE McD. *tyrant look*Aku mencintainya.Empty twisty fries box...and I am impersonating a Kappa.
Satisfied...do i finish all of it?

That's all for my very first photolog...*somehow I felt that i will never get used to writing so little...its somehow...not expressive enough...*



4 comments:

Joaquin aka Ah Lip said...

u seen gain weight!!!penang food paradise!!!

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

looks like all those binging had some effect one way or the other...*sigh*

kVys2o0o said...

you look like KENNY SIA!

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

LOL KennySia. Even another one of friend said so already(albeit when i cover my mouth lar)

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...