Thursday, 17 January 2008

More (3 days) roller coaster ride: what a rush!!!!

Once in a while, we will gonna have those crazy day when good thing and bad thing happen within the short time frame and today *Thursday* ( as well as half of the yesterday *Wednesday*) totally qualified as the crazy day...and its only the start of the year...and seriously, I hope there will be no more these day throughout this semester...I still need my mental health to go through this semester and my frail mind cannot sustain further scares!!!! And so here goes...

-Wednesday-

It all start off yesterday after my Japanese class when I went to the cubicle to help out with the preparation of materials for exhibition on Monday. After staying there for while and cut some of the paper, I went off to my CMM111 lab session at school of computer science. After the usual boredom and more typing at the lab, I went for my Pemikiran Kritis lecture at DK U. And this is when all things fishy starts: when I wanna jot down notes using my usual mechanical pen, its MISSING. Further searching reveals that my ruler went missing as well. And so I thought, I left it at cubicle at noon when I help out in paper cutting. With a little positive thought that I might find it back, I went through my class as usual. After staying back and sneak in to HPW102 Tutorial, I went swiftly to cubicle and search for my ruler and mech. pencil. When I reach there ShuNi, Isac, SiewWen and ShuLi were working on the prep so I went around and search for it...IT WASN'T THERE AS WELL. Then the shocking revelation that I MIGHT left it at the comp lab left me feeling BLANK. In the end...I went for dinner with Stefan, Soon Khen , Charina Makoto(our new Japanese intern) as well as meeting Kit at Supertanker(Chinese are creative in finding name for business) food court...

As we wanna go back to cubicle, we found out that we have extra passengers(Kit) and we need to SQUEEZE. Luckily me being fat, I was seated in front.(well they scared that I will crush their leg especially Charina. (LOL) And so after that tight ride, we went back to cubicle...and I continue on helping out on the cutting the materials and such. It all start off pretty well with everyone having enough energy to doing the job.(well except that freaking breed between paper and board...lets just say its a very hard paper...even though ShuNi drew nice design, its a pain to cut out from the paper!!!!) We even talk(from typical life to homework and quirk in life) and sing(all sorts of song) and joke!

Later ShuLi decided to went back early with YeeMun cos she got Spanish class at 8am in the morning. Me still being blissful decided to stay back and help out thinking that my class at Thursday(which is today) start at 10am. But who knows this decision of mine lead me into lots of shit that I experience today. As time went on...and on...AND ON... all of us were visibly wore down to ZOMBIE and our mental level go haywire. And what make it worse? The agony went on until 4am in the morning. 4-FREAKING-AM AGAIN!? And so in the end I was dead tired and drop dead on my bed after a well-deserved sleep... Little did I know, this is one little moment of peace before all the shit came tumbling down...

-Thursday-
And so I wake up from my sleep after the dead tiring work at the cubicle looking forward for another day, I grab my handphone(which is my alarm clock as well) to check on the time. I was DEAD STUNNED when its already 9:35 am in the morning!!!! Then i rush to my timetable on the my small notice board only to found myself in a deeper shit: I DO have a TUTORIAL in the morning. CRAP now I am in DEEPSHIT. And I am almost late for my Spanish class already!!!! So after a quick change and teeth brushing, I went off as fast as possible to my class. When I reach the PALAPES bus stop I was in horror when I saw a HUGE crowd waiting for bus to come. When the first bus came in (which also happen to be the green bus, the bus that passed through pusat bahasa), everyone was rushing to get on that one bus and I was a little too late to get on it when the bus is packed like sardin with people standing at stairs... As the clock ticking along, I was desperately waiting for another green bus to come. When the time passed through the 10am mark, I officially late for class, first one in this sem. As the next green bus pull in, I quickly rush myself in front of it and get on the bus, praying that Profesora Ummu Salmah will not get angry... As the bus reach Pusat Bahasa, I make a quick dash to my class at D09. Luckily in the end, she just call out my name to mark my attendance. Phew thats close!!!!

After a little trouble learning new vocab and grammar in Spanish class, I was ready to go for my other class (LSP401 General English) when I suddenly realised I need to let my English lecturer Pn. Kamariah to check on my grade in English. Again (WTF), I rush back to my hostel(mind you, its Tekun of RST), get my result slip, and went back to Go3 Tutorial room 105. Here goes another MAD DASH up and down. Manage to grab some bun from the cafe before rushing back into the campus. In the end I was late to my class AGAIN. Luckily Pn Kamariah didn't question me anything so kinda relieved in the end. After all the shock is gone, I decided to sneak in to another tutorial class again, this time for HBT105. At first I was thinking that i wanna go back straight to hostel but when Ching text me that the learning department have a meet, I know I have to go for this tutorial slot cos it not worth it to go back to hostel and came back in again. After all, its worth a try to get my attendance even if it is not my time slot for tutorial.

And so, I went to the tutorial which isn't mine anyway. Todays its Theepha's and XiangYi's turn to do tutorial presentation so I got a chance to look at how people do their presentation. Overall their presentation was acceptable other than my personal opinion about the arrangement of the presentation, a note worth taken as stated by Dr. Rokiah who said that I asked the question she intended to ask. *hohohoho self-flagellating laugh* In the end, both Theepha and XiangYi thanked me for helping them, which I don't exactly know how I did it but still I am flattered LOL. And luckily Dr. Rokiah allows me to sneak in to their class even though she did ask not to do it too much. My attendance for now is still full. *HURRAY* Next: Learning Department meet at Wifi Cafe. When i reach there after my *sneak-in* tutorial class, they already started a little about promoting the official AIESEC membership. We also discussed about how to keep the members in touch (forum? Blog? Online Community?) and also survey the member's opinion about each weekly session. Then Adeline guide us through the basic of spam mail as well as giving both me and Izzati the complete contact list. Btw, both and Ching says that my current email add is way too cheeky(LiZaRdboi) to be put in the signature template hence i should get a normal one. (OUCH) After the meet, we did a little chitchatting as well as grabbing music from Adel, then we went back to our seperate ways...finally some peace at last...

During lunch i already swear that I will not go and help at cubicle cos I really need that rest and hoping that everything is gonna be normal for tonight. I went to dinner at normal time, bath at normal time and onlining at my typical time. Or so I thought. It was 9:30pm and I was blissfully typing away on this very blogpost when ShuNee called me to go and help out at cubicle. At first I was really REALLy reluctant to go out but in the end...I DID. I left my laptop on and I was practically dashing again to Dewan Budaya and i think they were slightly surprise that I went there to help out. More cutting and pasting to go!!!! BTW, tonight was also the interview for NatCon OC people and a few acquaintance of mine went for interview. *go go go!!!* I were joking at them that they need to keep me full throughout the NatCon if I ever run for EB and attending NatCon.

-Friday-

At 2am, we finally finish up most of our stuff with one softboard left. Before we went back we did a little rearrangement of furniture within the cubicle to make space to put the material safely. With everything settled for all of us decided to go McDonald to grab some food. Only then we realised that we have 7 people(Me, ShuLi, ShuNi, PeiYue, Jessica, Sumalin and Isac) and only one person has a car: Isac. Again for me, I escaped the ordeal of squeezing by opting to sat in frontseat while the rest squeezed at back seat. More fun ensues like ShuNee totally amazed by Prosperity Burger, the health/diet check flyers on tray(looks like McD is health conscious? or another marketing campaign? I do found out though my big mac, large Cola and Fries are more than 1000+ KCal. McFood is indeed not healthy), Restu firedrill(Girls block. Its their turn after Tekun guy's turn at Tuesday...I left my roommate dead btw cos he was sleeping so nicely when the firedrill is on) and those funny love calculation method thing to check your force of attraction to a particular person. We had our well deserve unwinding session at McD...

When I finally back at my room. Its already 3 am and I continue typing this blogpost including changing the post's title. This conclude the roller coaster ride that I had for the past three days.

ps: Here you go for people who wants update in my blog. Next post is...my first blood donation!!!! Virgin experience in donating blood orr!!!! LOL Till then, Adios! I need my sleep now...

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...