With the clock beating 12am midnight, ecstatic TV announcer announcing to roaring crowd in TV and faint sound of firework from afar, this signal the starts of one whole new year...with my very first post of the year, I would like to wish...
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 TO ALL!!! SELAMAT TAHUN BARU 2008!!! 2008年 新年快乐!!! AKEMASHITE OMEDETOU GOZAIMASU!!! FELIZ ANO NUEVO!!! BONNE ANNEE!!! FELIZ ANO NOVO!!!
As a new year means new hope, let us hope that year 2008 will be another fruitful, meaningful year for everyone of us...may all of us enjoy this one whole new year as much, if not more than we had done for last year. Let us create our sweet memories in 2008 together with all your friends, families or even meeting new acquaintance and in the end being able to cherishes all the memories together...
Anyway, how did I pass through my new year eve? In the end, I did not go out anywhere for countdown especially after my original plan fell through. Then I thought I am gonna do the same thing as what I did for Xmas eve. *sigh* I even desperate enough to post message on MSN begging for people to come and bring me along LOL. Ok, back through reality *snap*
As I go down to cafe for dinner, I met Esther from TESOL and she pretty much suffer the same fate as me as well *aka no plan for countdown* so I decided to join her for dinner. Who knows this one can turn into an amusing conversation will last well into a couple of hours! We talk about basically, everything from studies to friends and all over the world! And the same time I discovered her fear for cat as well ROFL. Theepha aka Malar join in later as she came down to online and thinks go crazier from there. All of us eat icecream because we feel like it and we bought 2 bags of chip just to celebrate new year LOL. I also shared chips with BoonSheng that came down later as well from his room and also witnessed that how busy it is your cellphone connection when it is new years time...a few of his message cannot when through because connection to buzy LOL. Then, crazy session of camwhoring ensues...after pretty much finish up all the chips then we decided that all of us should get good night for this first day of the year...
In the end, I discovered that celebrating new year need not be done by going out to mall and countdown and scream like crazy and watch fireworks. All we need actually are friends, friends that we can talk with, share thought with and have fun with. And it will one fun celebration for all...and that's what that count...
Happy New Year 2008. Wish all of you have a great year with great start until the end...
No comments:
Post a Comment