Friday, 25 July 2008

A checklist

And so I listened to Azli's advice and come up with a checklist. Here goes...

Studies:
HBT103 Tutorial homework 2: Translating TWO PAGE FULL of Agreement
Deadline: Next week, Thursday
Status: Not even a single line. Manage to screen through it though...

HBT103 First Assignment: Peranan Bahasa Melayu dalam Perundangan Malaysia.
Deadline: 6th week on the 14th of August.
Status: Photostated the reference book. Screened through it. Still not even a single line produced.

HBT112 First Assignment: Foreign Lexical/Leksikal Bahasa Asing.
Deadline: 9th week around mid-September.
Status: Found the source text already but thinking of changing it...haven't pick any two pages to translate...Still not even a single line started...

...and more assignment to come, from CMM221 crap to LAE200 (Verbos de espanol es muy dificil. Estoy calor.) and LLJ300. (最近忙しかったんです。。。たくさん宿題があるし、仕事いっぱいがあるし、休む時間がないし。。。ああ、もう。。。ぜんぜんできないんです。。。だれが!?僕に助けて!!!)

Society and university work:
Annoucement for BATI juniors about the Malam Interaksi PPIK: NOT YET. Will be done next week.

Preparing the quiz question for Malam Interaksi PPIK: Done (finally something is done!). Send it over to Lydia but haven't notify her yet.

Kertas Kerja for Projek Lawatan Keluar Kampus: NOT YET. Got contacts for Lydia...and THAT'S IT. Haven't call the contact yet. Borang permohanan not yet filled. Budget still in process.

BATI Interaction Night: 6th of August. Hmm...whats my job again?

Dutying as PPMS: SEBATI at DTSP tomorrow. Need to wake VERY EARLY and reach there by 8am. *sigh* Might be recruited into more event if the uni wants me to.

Last but not least,

Personal interest and wellbeing:
Food: Overdose of fast food.

Internet: I hate my room from being away from the wireless coverage.

Anime and drama series as entertainment: Bleach download PENDING until tomorrow. (Connection down at Istimewa. OMFGZ) Still searching for more anime and Japanese drama series.

Future blogpost: Bon Odori post and PPMS post is on the hold indefinitely until further notice.

Reality: Hating it fervently.

Sanity: On the verge of insanity
.
Motivation: On the way down.

Emotion: DEPRESSED.


I WANT MY LIFE BACK. NOW.

ZheRong is now at Indah Kembara cafe, hating his own life.

Epilogue: Mom called. As if it is on cue. Thanks mom. And JPA money is in. (Thanks mom for reminding me and Bank Islam Online Banking.) Well, at least now I didn't as bad as last two days before. But I do wonder how long I will hold on before I really went crack...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa,there's a lot of assignments in BATI..

haha,well even u haven't start a single line yet,but it's normal.haha,i think others may same as u..

well , i got a research to do and the deadline is 4th august,yet i havent done anything.jz search for books n not clear about the format.

anyway,sure u can finis ur assignments before d deadline...
Gambateh!!

Mrs Chong said...

u are scaring me... T.T and I diden know you have not even turn 20. Walao, that makes me older than you since I am already 20. Dun like. Chieh.

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...