Saturday, 12 July 2008

Not-so-but-somewhat-slow week is not-so-but-somewhat-blissful.

Prologue: Being unable to online at room is extremely DEPRESSING. I WANNA GO BACK TO TOP FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, a long-awaited update!!! I believe you all know the current *frustrating* situation that I am in now plus all the expected stress and workload being a second year, seasoned by extra society work really limits down the time that I can spend on myself and my blog, updating all of you about how's my life going on. And this is only the first week officially back in uni life! The only reason that I call the first week not-so-but-somewhat slow week is because most subject only had introductions and such and has not officially started and enters the real flesh...*yet*

I do hope that I can cling on to my life when everything starts into full swing...now I am just barely hangin!!!!

*dark cloud looming over*

*shakes head*

Ok, without further a due, lets take a quick peek on whats happening in my uni life going through my very first week in USM.


-Saturday and Sunday 5 and 6th July-

Because classes only starts officially on Monday, these two days were pretty empty and spend on doing...nothing. Time passes REALLY slowly and extreme boredom lingers...

Because of how sucky my current room is right now, I head off to Istimewa for my breakfast and online routine. I still ordered my staple Roti Kosong plus Teh-O-ais limau which totals up roundly to RM 2. Plus I need to catch up on my weekly dose of anime namely Bleach and Junjou Romantica (which unfortunately, eps 12 is the last episode (いや~~~~) in this season and hopefully there will be a next season. *crossed fingers*)

Besides going over to Istimewa to go online, I do went down and online and at cafe as well. Cafe for me is not exactly a good place to go online because of the lack of plugpoint (and it still pains me that Tekun management removed 2 plug points on wall and cover it up with that new notice board.) and sometimes the connection over at the cafe acts up and DC-ing me. In the end I went upstairs most of the time to get a personal plug as well as privacy. I was pleasantly surprised that the wireless did manage to cover upstairs as well cos my attempt to go online here last year ends up in utter failure. This picture was taken when I was busying adding up every new contact that I get from fellow PPMS in Friendster...and its Firefox turn to end up hanging. *fume*

The empty, desolated cafe because most of the senior student will only be allowed to come back on 6th of July, Sunday. And as you can see, most of the premises in the cafe had not open yet.

Because Hooi Cafe which is my usual nasi campur place closed down on that night because lack of customer, I had to settle on Claypot YeeMee over at De Cafe Ria. Apparently, they hired new people and they cancelled off their western menu. Hmm...

While I was enjoying my meal, I scoped around the empty cafe. That's Azim cafe over there, one of the two beverage stall at Tekun Cafe and they sells bread and bun as well. Behind the pillar is Sri Intanaz which is my usual breakfast place (I love my nasi goreng top with sunnyside egg and healthy amount of soy sauce on it. The golden egg yoke of a sunnyside is heavenly!) during weekdays but they do open for business until night.

And over the other end is De Cafe Ria and the lavatories. And I wonder who left that Tekun goodie bag over there anyway?

Because it was extremely boring in my room without wireless, I suddenly remembered that YenPheng invites me to go to Sungai Dua Pasar Malam yesterday. Then it's decided: to Sg Dua Pasar Malam I GO!!!!! Tagging along is my temporary roommate-because-he-can't-get-the-key-after-office-hour (LMAO), Jeremy! Luckily he brought along his motorbike and we reached there within no time. Bumped into Irene and Paula, fellow Sarawakian who went over to buy stuff as well as Siva with a group of juniors, all three of them are fellow PPMS.

Before I head back to room, I dropped by the convenient store to buy myself my guilty pleasure: Cheese Crackers by Munchy's! Let the binging begin!!!!

At the same time, my cousin finally called and he returned to me my big box of stuff which contain my pillow and kettle and all sorts of other junks. With Jeremy's help, we lugged the huge box up to my room and finally I can settled down officially.

A view from the 3rd floor from my room...the first night that I really settled down...

The next day: with Jeremy being quarantined in my room because he has not took his key yet, I went over to Istimewa again to have yet another session of breakfast + onlining. Then I noticed something extra on the wall: The USM Wanderers are back again with their annual concert! I went for the last year's concert and I was impressed on the quality of the production. Hmm...should I go for this year's concert as well? Anyway, this online session of mine went into extension when my Zetsubou Daisatsukai (絶望大殺会)- The best collection of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Soundtrack download met serious obstacle which is slow connection and failure to continue downloads at freaking 93%. *PULL HAIRS* In the end, the connection are better on the second attempt and I can finally listen to the full version of Lyricure Go! Go! Go!, the parody opening song on episode 7 of Zoku! Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (俗。さよなら絶望先生)!!!! *きゃああ~~~* In the mean time, received message from XiangYi's about tomorrow's plan during course registration and Jeremy continued to be quarantined in my room...

When I finally went back to my room is already 2 o'clock plus in the evening and he immediately went off to tapao rice as lunch as well as formally checking in to Tekun. During my absence, Benjamin, my former roommate turn neighbour came back and checked into Tekun as well. Looks like he is going along very well with his roommate, Jamri which is our junior. In the meantime however, my formal roommate (which I wonder who?) had not checked in *yet*...decided to sleep earlier because me and a few coursemate of mine planned to gather at Pusat Bahasa and Terjemahan at 8 am the next day to finally sort out all the hassle of language courses registration once and for all...

-7th of July, Monday: Registration day+First day of class-

Woke up around 6 something am. Freshen up myself quickly, changed into my usual set of clothes and stuff all the books and stuff inside my new red sling bag before heading off to complete our mission of the day: registering all of our language courses once and for all, all thanks to PBT. Had my usual breakfast over Sri Intanaz and hop to the very first green bus of the day before the rest and immediately heading towards our destination: PBT.

Reached there before 8am but a small crowd was already formed in front of the main office. Saw a couple of us are already there and people keep streaming in as time passed. Soon, almost all of us (the batch who already taken LSP401) are here and ready to go on with our first agenda: settling the LHP459: English for Intrepretation which is one of our core subjects. Thanks to Mr Koay who went to see Ms Toh, the director for English courses in PBT, the only thing that we need to do is to take the Borang Pernambahan Kursus, fill it and pass it back to Ms Toh to sign and everything can be settled within no time. Soon, all of got ourselves the borang and we passed it back to Ms Toh in batches. I did a little stupid mistake though by accidentally slip in my borang pernambahan kursus for Spanish into it and XiangYi (she was inside helping Ms. Toh) bursting out from the room waving my borang penambahan kursus for Spanish LMAO. (because we went over to settle our foreign language courses in the mean time which for me is Japanese minor and Spanish option). Everything was finally settled by 10 plus am and we can expected that all the courses registered will appear in system soon.


After that, all of us head of to their respective places...well, except me. I decided to tag along with ShuLi and PauLee to IO to settle their exchange. But then later, they says that their stuff might take a little while so I bid goodbye to them and ready to head back...but not before I went over to Kedai Mahasiswa to check on new exam pads and buying myself a bun to fill up my stomachs. This was taken at the junction right beside IO.

Catch a bus and went back to my hostel to take my lunch, bath and a small rest before heading back into campus for the first lecture of the semester on HBT112. Time flies and it around 1pm plus. Time to head in to campus again! Reached DK N within no time and finally saw all of our coursemates after months of holidays. All of settled down on our seats and the lecturer that came in to brief on us about the subject guideline is none other than Dr. Hasuria herself. Typical stuff during the first lectures occurs but seasoned with light quips from Dr. Hasuria. The lecture was over within no time, we filled up the tutorial slots and was ready to do other stuff when I suddenly heard that we need to go to respective school to print out the course transcript is there was any changes in it. Besides that, we need to write down our name on tutorial slot for HBT103 over Dr. Goh's office as well. So, all of us made a detour to our school first.

Reached there within no times and there is a small line forming right in front of the office. One by one, we took our transcript, signed it, put it inside the box and out. But as soon as I stepped outside the office, I noticed something wrong: LHP459 was put under U category instead T category where it suppose to be. So I went back in the same line as I did to take another transcript and that SPECS-WOMAN attendant barked at me and says: "TOLD YOU CHECKED THE TRANSCRIPT PROPERLY AND YOU DID NOT LISTEN!" THIS, makes me ANAL. Whatever, it suck to be her anyway. So I took another transcript, signed, put it into the box and leave. Only one more thing left: I am waiting for SzeSze, YenPheng and XinMi to go Queensbay for chillin out and movie!!! (We planned it while we are over PBT earlier *wink*) As soon as they came out from the office, we immediately head over Sg 2 busstop!!!

Eureka building, as seen from Sungai Dua bus stop. In the meantime, we bump into Maslika, another fellow PPMS who was heading to Queensbay as well.

About 15 minutes later, the bus that we are waiting for, T308 is here and abound QueensbayMall. Just for your information, T308 is a mini-bus. This was taken while we are on the bus.

Within no time, we are here at QueensbayMall, the largest mall in the northern region!

We lingered around for quite a while trying to make up our mind on where should we had our dinner (even though it was only 5 something) and in the end we settled on Sakae (栄) Sushi, a Singaporean franchise similar to SushiKing (like the kaiten sushi 回転寿司 or conveyor belt sushi, for example. But there are some differences though when we settled down. As you can see from here, the ordering of food is made DIY on computer screen. Innovative, indeed.

Diner of the day: SzeSze on the left and Yen Pheng on the right...

...and XinMi right beside me, preparing the green tea.

All of us ordered Green Tea and we were given only a teabag (and ice because we want our green tea cold) because we have free flows of hot water in the form of tap right on beside the table. But I think its kinda dangerous though, what if we accidentally burn ourselves with hot water then?

Soon, all of our ordered had arrived and we do grab a couple of plate of sushi from the conveyor belt. じゃあ、いただきます!!!!! And this is the first time I saw がり or pickled ginger (the pinkish stuff on the square plate) or rather, Konata's sushi horoscope. (Watch Lucky Star for more detail *wink*).

And this is what I ordered: Chicken Kare (curry) Don and I took another plate of sushi as well.3

御ちそう様でした!!!!! A waiter approaches us about their tricolour plate promotion where we can get a cup of jelly if we form a set of plates from three different colour. Since we don't have a dessert to wrap up our meal, we went over with the promotion, took another plate of sushi from conveyor belt and form 2 sets of tricolour plates.

But then since they are out of jelly so they give us 糯 (mochi or stickly rice cake) instead. Each of them are different filling actually and each of us grab one. Mine was ground peanut and i think the green one is green tea filling and the other two are red bean filling.

The decoration over central atrium. At first we want to move on with our plan for movie but then there was not any movie on screen at that time and the closest one will be on 7pm in which will clash with our meetings at night (mine was BATI while SzeSze and YenPheng are Convex). In the end, we had to put of our plans and hang around Queensbay instead. First I went to the animanga store right beside GSC Cinema to look for any anime that catches my eyes. None. Next, they went off just to Jusco to buy their stuff while I went over to Border to look for manga esp Yaoi ones. *Damn expensive lar!!!!!* In the end with an empty hand, I went down to join them for a little shopping in Jusco. I bought myself A&W to quench my thirst.

In the end, we decide to wrap up our outing and head back to USM. Taken while we are waiting over at the bus stop. XinMi went off earlier though cos she now live in Relau at her brother's house and the bus that passed through Relau came before our bus so we bid farewell to her. And so we continue our wait...

Airplane on landing approach to Bayan Lepas International Airport. Breathtaking, it is.

The bus stop itself. Soon, Jamri my neighbour and junior joined into our wait for bus as well. Apparently he came here for shopping as well. And more and more USM-ers join in waiting for buses including Maslika herself. But then she went off to Bukit Jambul on another bus while the rest of us wait patiently for the bus that head back to Sungai Dua.

Right outside and a stonethrow away from the coastline is Pulau Jerejak, a good jungle hiking place. Unfortunately though, development do manage enroach the island and now the island tail are barenaked, contrasted with the lushing green at the head.

The sky is getting darker and darker and after 45 minutes long wait with numerous buses passing through, the bus that we waited for so long had finally arrived. *sheesh* We hop on the bus and head back to Sungai Dua and USM within no time. All of us separated on our own way to respective meetings and we bid each other farewell. Immediately I head over to DK foyer for meeting. (and I was late for it) Discussed about the BATI Interaction Night and such. Receive an SMS from Siva that PPIK will have their meet as well the next day (two meeting in a row!?) Head back to Tekun with Theepha hitching on to Vincent's Kancil while we suddenly remember that there is a Tekun PPMS meets later at 10:30pm. Head straight to Tekun Meeting room and we were late. Apparently this meeting is about preparation for Variasiswa and unfortunately for me being the only Chinese(I don't like to use the word related to race at all, but...) present, I was chosen (dipaksa-rela) to be involve in recruitment. *sigh* Great going, for a person that was never involved in Variasiswa or any hostel activities which is ME. Drag myself back to my room and crash into my bed, exhausted...Roommate: Not in sight.


-8th of July,Tuesday-

Thank god for the extra freetime out of class in the morning. Went down to cafe to online and had breakfast while watching everyone else heading for classes. But once I remember that there will be a meet later at night...*sigh*

This pic was taken while I walked along the corridor. As you can see from here, 3rd floor receive little direct sunshine. I miss living in the top floor...

Roommate: *still* not in sight. Will I be alone this time?

Since class will only starts in the evening so relaxed throughout the whole morning. Take a lunch and bath and heads off to class around 1pm something. Today is the 2nd lecture of the week for HBT112 and we are starting off with introduction to universal editing symbols. And the stereo system over DK K is CACATED because it keeps on echoing and screeching whenever Dr. Hasuria stand slightly closer to the wall speaker. Firstly she had to stand at one corner near the white board so that the speaker will not echo and screech before she give up using the microphone altogether. Nevertheless, we still manage to look through the symbols and we are expecting to see another lecturer next week to continue with HBT112.

Next class: LAE200 Spanish II. Profesor Omar es muy interesante. Lots of movement (and he ask all of us to stand up and ask about our personal particular in Spanish, calling it a party.) and he let us listen to a old Spanish pop song (Por Que Te Vas) in the 80's and the current rendition of it in a singing competition. (and Profesor Omar prefer the original 80's version) From this class though I saw how rusty my Spanish is now. In desperate need to brush it up!

After the class finish, we head over to PP Sains Komputer Lecture hall to continue with our CMM221...only to discover that it had been cancelled and lectures will only start next week. Great! Extra freetime! In the end, I joined MingChee, ShuLi, ShuJun and PauLee for McDonald. Discovered that McDonald Sungai Dua are having promotion for all USM students and we can have cheap medium combo meal by showing our matrix card. Hmm...looks like its time to go to McD more often!

All of us chose to walk back to RST instead of waiting for bus since the weather is just right for it. We are playing our role in ensuring Kampus Lestari LOL. Luckily for me since I stay in Tekun, I can just walk back to Tekun while the rest of them still need to wait for bus to go up to Restu and Saujana. But there is not time to loose anyway since I will be having another meeting over DK foyer again later at night, this time is from PPIK. Took a quick bath and rest before heading into campus again for meeting.

Reached there and there already started. Briefed about the Malam Interaksi (in which were delayed until the end of the month) and the lineup of projects for PPIK (which again, I was involved in one of the project as PROJECT MANAGER...can I just scrap my project? *Never work as a leader before*) Luckily the meeting was done in no time and now its time for us to have a little supper!!! We head over to Ivory Mall and settle down at Nazri TomYam for supper. IT WAS JAMPACKED in fact, at all TomYam shops there and it took us a while before we can secure a table. While we were waiting for our order to come,...

[Content removed upon request due to *perceived* infringement of privacy.]

Meanwhile at the other corner, Lydia and Azli (the only two non-PPMS) was talking away about pets and from here that we know that Azli kept a pair of Sugar Glider in his room now and Romi, my YDP went off to join his Restu friend most of the time *hmph*. It was great time indeed hanging out.

[Photo removed upon request due to *perceived* infringement of privacy]

ps: SO, SATISFIED? Anyhow, I DO backup an offline copy of it because it is still exclusively my piece of writing and I have all my right keeping it.

-9th of July, Wednesday-

Woke up quite early as well because the first meet for LHP459 is in the morning and thats the time that we need to arrange on the time of class and such. Again catching the early bus again to PBT.

An all USM student must-have experience: riding on a overloaded bus!!!! Again the usual morning rush hours from PALAPES bus stop.

Reached there in time and saw lots of us waiting outside the tutorial room over D-09. Soon a lady came and opened the room that we are suppose to be in and all of us settled down except a few of us who had to stand because there is too many of us and not enough chair. When the lady starts speaking and introducing herself, I was impressed in how standard and professional her English is. She is Tengku Sepora Tengku Mahadi. Because there is too many of us taking LHP459 this time, she needs to divide us into two group and deciding a new timeslot for the class. It was a painstaking process where lots of give and take occur and rechecking the timetable again and again. Right at the end, we finally settled the time and in respective group. I stayed in the same group as stated in the timetable so only slight changes to my timetable were needed.

Next class will only be going on in noon which is first lecture for HBT103 and so I have about two hour on freetime. But then I still have extra job to do which is to inform all the juniors of BATI that the Malam Interaksi PPIK was delayed until the end of month. Checked that there is HBT100 classes for them around 10am to 11am so I planned to drop by at their class when their class finishes. Read Times at library just to kill time and went out to their tutorial classes 10 minutes before 11am. Only then I discover my own miscalculation and they finished their class earlier and were coming down from the stairs when I reached there. The only thing that I can do right now is to inform some of the juniors and hopefully they can pass it around themselves.

After barely finish up the intended duty, loitered around DK foyer with BATI juniors because there are still lots of freetime to kill. They expressed their nervousness and that they didn't manage to do their presentation in time due to time constraint. (We had the same problem as well, back in first year...cute lar you people!) So we shared our ways to go overcome it: discuss among all groupmates and follow the allocated time strictly without going over it. Soon, Zach joined in as well in conversation and from there I discovered that he is the schoolmate of one of my juniors. And he told me about his plan to switch minor over to BATI as well. (Now, he is my half-junior! LMAO)

Time flies and its almost time for HBT103 lecture over at DK C. Went there and most of us are there already waiting for the next class. There I saw SeongChuan, the TI boy that I take care of during his stay at CG during Minggu Suaikenal. Still looking lively as usual. Soon, their lecture was done and its our turn to use DK C. Immediately as soon as Dr. Goh starts talking and briefed us about the subject guideline, all we can say about him is that he is very clear cut and as a prove, a quote from him:

"Many student wrote me in the survey form as a very practical lecturer. OF COURSE I am PRACTICAL. In fact, the profession as a Translator/Interpreter is all about practical experience!"

Another point that is worth taken from his briefing is that BATI is the only course in USM that actually touches Malaysian Law in detail since USM does not offer law and by the time we graduate, we are actually a third of a lawyer already in terms of knowledge. And that's why again, BATI is unique.

Anyway, after settling the tutorials and he gives us our very first assignment (obviously, translating a passage), we are off to have our lunch and since tutorial did not start on the first week of studies, we actually have time to go back to hostel and get enough rest. So in the end, I joined SzeSze, YenPheng, XinMi, Benjamin and Lawrence for lunch at McDonald, since there is promotion going on for USM students. (two McD in two days?!) Great discount and freeflow of cokes makes it worth it. The only caveat though is the Spicy Chicken Foldover is indeed spicy. While we were eating though, I suddenly discovered that all of them are tkaing management minor and I am the only one taking language minor there. (Me: ZOMG I am a minority!!!! Them: Its too late to discover it already LOL)

After lunch since all of them have their minor class in 3 in the evening, we went off our seperate way at the Eureka bus stop. Head back for a bath and rest while waiting for my next class: LLJ300 at 5pm.

4pm. Get changed and heads back to PBT again for LLJ300. Saw all of us with an extra people: Yuko-san a Japanese exchange student to help out with Soeda-sensei. Soon, Soeda sensei arrived and all of us settled down. He passes us a revision exercise for the first 2 levels as an homework and then call an end to the first class of the week. Apparently, he got another meeting to attend of. It is only half an hour passed when the classes end. This also means...FREETIME!!!!

I joined ShuLi, ShuJun, MingChee and HuiLan who decided to have dinner at a Thai kopitiam/stall over Sungai Dua. Personally, I never knew that there is one such stall but without further a due, we went over to the particular kopitiam. As we can see from the menu, all of it are authentic Thai dishes cooked by a real Thai. The basket full of chili padi is one prove that it is real authentic Thai oommph!

I ordered TomYam fried rice (here half eaten already) which I asked not to be too spicy. And the taste was indeed very nice. Everyone should come and try all these Thai dishes. In the mean time, MingChee bought KwangHua Daily to keep herself updated about the latest news and discovered that Penang and Malacca was included in the World Heritage Sites list. *Hurray!!!!*

Anyway, we walked back to RST again since the weather is nice for walking and such. And then suddenly I realized that there might be a meeting for BATI again tonight (or so I thought) that I rushed back again to Tekun, took a quick rest and head back again to DK foyer...only to discover that there is no one over there and a confirmation message from Benjamin proves that I confused on the date of meeting. Do you think this is an indicator that I really need a planner now? But other than that, I discover there is a new addition at the library foyer: widescreen LCD television! Frustrated, I immediately head back to hostel and crashed on my bed, looking extremely tired.

-10th of July Thursday-

Originally for today the class are suppose to starts around 9am again with LHP459 but since the new group had not settle yet, real class will only starts on next week. Again, my morning was free and lecture only starts at 11am with HBT103. But when I look out to the sky, there is storm clouds ahead...

Anyway, head over to DK S around 10 something (while I am on my way, received message from Melati that I need to make announcement in class about Malam Interaksi BATI) and most of us settled in the lecture hall by the time I reach there. When I entered the lecture hall I was immediately greeted by Melati herself and Mr. Harjeet, a professional lawyer and our law lecturer. He want to know my name. Friendly it is. Just to top it off, he gives all of us chocolates before the lectures starts. Hmm...interesting. And while he was teaching in our lecture, he add in some moral values and advices and such which makes me feel like he is much more like a Guru than a lecturer *giggle*. Anyway, he is indeed as nice as the seniors told us.

Soon, the lectures finishes and most of us head back to hostel for lunch and rest. When we exited the lecture hall, we discover that its a downpour outside. Luckily I prepared my umbrella...ella ella eh eh bak kata perpatah: Sediakan payung sebelum hujan. *haha* As usual, took the red bus back to PALAPES bus stop and crossed the pedestrian bridge over to RST.

Tekun in rain, taken while walking on the pedestrian bridge.

Ivory Tower, in rain.

The murky sky and Saujana at the peak.

Had my lunch and bath and quick rest while back at Tekun. Heads back to PBT again for Spanish class at 3 in the evening. Profesor Omar showed us interesting footage of Spanish soap opera Verano Azul and all the actores y actrices back then and now as a comparison. Besides that, we need to listen to a song (forgot whats the name but one of the singer who sang it is Nelly Furtado.) and fill in the appropriate word in the lyric. Then he asked us to show him our fotografia importante (which I FORGOT TO BRING) and write a short passage describing person's which is in the photo. In the end, he asks us to send the assignment in the form of email to him and he will do the correction from there. *phew*

As the class finishes, I did not take the bus cos I wanna drop by the ATM machine over DTSP to take out money and then walk back to RST myself. Luckily the rain had already stopped and the weather was cool, very suitable for walking! Had my dinner over at Tekun cafe and when I came back to my room I had my shock of a lifetime: there is a unknown luggage. MY ROOMMATE HAD ARRIVED ZOMGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then later at night is the BATI club meeting which is mostly about the change of date, briefing and job delegation on the Malam Interaksi. This time, me, Benjamin and Theepha actually reach there way earlier than the others. *finally!* We do have lots of laugh along the meeting and such in which I can't help and took a picture of all of them: This is what Malaysia is. The ladies from the top: Ana who happen to passed by DK foyer, Afifah and Theepha. The mens from the top: Vincent, Benjamin and Jaya. Me? I am taking photo lar! After the meeting since Theepha did not had her dinner yet, she along with me, Benjamin and Sue went over again to Nur Mutiara Tomyam for dinner/supper. Vincent dll did not join us in the end because they have another event to attend to in short notice. Oh well. But we did have lots of interesting talk about respective campus life and such. And when I went back I saw the first glance of my roommate, a mainlander and he was sleeping already. I am having an international student as my roommate. Hmm...oh well.


-11th July Friday-

The free-est day of in the weekday: only one Japanese class at 10am-12am. And then I immediately decided that today is the day to download Bleach at Istimewa, in the evening! But first of course, I went over to Pusat Bahasa and Terjemahan for class in which I met the rush hour over PALAPES bus stop in full power: miss out one green bus due to overload and had to make the mad dash to the second green bus in order to secure a seat in bus. Reach the class barely in time and immediately Soeda-sensei asked me to collect money from the classmate for the textbook and exercise book. I would have been extremely confuse without PauLee and XiangYi's help. And so we collected all the money, tallied it and ready to go to the main office to pick up the book. Reached there only to be notified that they did not have enough books for all of us. Disappointed and all of us head back to class where Soeda-sensei asked us to get our money back. While we are returning the money one by one, Soeda sensei received a call from the main office again. Looks like they have enough books for all of us after all. (なに!!!!!!) Had to collect back all the moneys that we had returned and heads back to the main office to pick up the book. Finally, all of us got our textbook and exercise book and we are ready for the class!!!! But firstly, he goes through the revision exercise that he gave us two days ago and asked us to finish up all of it during the weekend as homework. *sigh* How many pending homework that I have again?

Noon. Me, Theepha, XiangYi (who bows down to peer pressure LMAO) and Pavethira heads over to Sungai Dua for lunch. Me Theepha and XiangYi head off to Bali-Bali while Pavethira join another group of friends of her to another places. Went over to Bali-Bali and had lots of talk especially on respective PPMS experience. Since its Friday and they have long prayer break, the bus is not running and all of us had to walk back to RST in hot noon sun. When we reached Fajar Harapan, Theepha greeted the Sikh Uncle Guard and immediately he struck up an very amusing conversation with us. Lets just say that he is a very seasoned veteran and had lots of experience from the era back then. Meanwhile, 俊喜 bump into me as well and the four of us walked back to RST. Thanks for the umbrella!

As soon as I reached back to my room, I immediately took a quick bath and heads of to Istimewa to download the long awaited Bleach episodes. Immediately settled down and start downloading...and the speed was not in its optimum pace because there is lot of people using the connection as well. While I am in my onlining routine, suddenly Theepha called me and invite me to go with her to Tesco for a little shopping. Hmm...fine then lets go then. Rushed back to settle back my bags and stuff before I joined her over the RST guardhouse.


And there is cow grazing beside the road!

And so we reached Tesco and start our shopping run (or more like hers). While I was shopping though, received a message from ShuLi that she cannot make it for tonight's AIESEC USM briefing. OH there is? I totally forgot about it!!!

...in which the end ends up like this much. Compare mine(the one at small compartment) and hers. LOL

Before we head out, I picked up a polo bun for filler for stomach. Plus, I need the extra energy in lugging all those thing back to RST...by walking!!!!!!

In the end, we do reached back to Tekun safely and we bid each other farewell. But there isn't much time to loose because there is a AIESEC USM briefing coming up around 7!!! Took a quick bath and dinner before heading back to Konkos.

In the meantime, someone accidentally left this turtle on board the bus...so I took a picture of it!!!

They already started their briefing when I reached there. Rubi, with her devil horn gives a very rousing briefing about the current situation of AIESEC USM and the refoundation plan to rebuild AIESEC USM from the problem that we are in now. Some drastic measure was taken and what I can see from the plan outlined is a whole new AIESEC USM. And by the way, MC from China, Suzy Su came over to AIESEC USM to assist us in refoundation and rebuilding.

After the meeting, all of us heads off to McDonald for supper all because of special USM student promotions.

And this is Ekun as Vampire. Anecdote of the night: "Why the onion ring taste like ONION!? It is suppose to taste like RING!!!!" LMAO.

Ekun and ShinYen aka love birds. And all of us do exclaimed that this year's junior was kinda manja LOL.


I think that's one heck of a long recap for this one whole week...I think that's all for today lar and stay tuned for more updates about my life!!!!!

Last but not least, this one is specially reserved for YangLip: Say HELLO to my NEW SLIPPERS!!!! And good bye FAILSLIPPERS!!!! Pretty comfy and cushy but Jeremy says that it look kinda kiddie...

Epilogue: OMG I broke my record of staying online and blogging: 9 hours straight non-stop!! I seriously need a rest now...

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...