Saturday, 5 July 2008

Continuation from the previous post: -still- Quickie filler-y Updatey.

- After one week of preparation (Fasa kedua Program Persediaan Minggu Suaikenal) and one more week of toil and wear packed with responsibility as well as fun, Minggu Suaikenal is finally over. But of course, our job as a PPMS (Pembimbing Pelajar Minggu Suaikenal) is not over with the end of Minggu Suaikenal as our service last for the whole academic year and will be called by the university from time to time if there is any event that need our presence. Reserved volunteer it is. And of course, it is still our duty to aid any junior if they ever need help so juniors, you all can count on us!!!

- Talking about juniors, I personally are really hopeful towards the current of batch of BATI juniors. Most of them that I managed to met during Minggu Suaikenal do put BATI as there top 3 choice (and got it) so I think that most of them are really want and motivated to took on BATI. As for number of guy student in BATI (which I paid close attention of), it is as...pitiful as always: 5 out of 46...same amount of guys as my batch in first intake...but hey, at least the ratio is looking better! And there is one guy that scored Band 6 (!) in MUET in BATI. *hurray spazz* To top that, there is a couple of Highian-Thomian as my junior as well, not just in BATI but also in Ilmu Kemanusiaan!!!! *ecstatic*

- In other stories, I moved back to my beloved Tekun yesterday after being in service with Cahaya Gemilang throughout Minggu Suaikenal. Being in service with Cahaya Gemilang was meaningful to me because Cahaya Gemilang is where I start my journey in Universiti Sains Malaysia. In fact, for this one week of Minggu Suaikenal, I stayed in room right next to my room back in freshies day!!! I can consider myself as really, REALLY lucky PPMS. And this year the spirit are high among Cahaya Gemilang freshies that we actually won the motto category in Walkrobik Kampus!!!! All these years of long wait to WIN something is finally OVER!!!

- As for updates of blog, a series of blogpost about being a PPMS and day to day action in Minggu Suaikenal are definitely worth anticipates for but for now, please do be patient as a screen through and reorganize all the photo that I took through out Minggu Suaikenal...HUNDREDS of it...This is so gonna take a while...

- @ YangLip: I think you need to wait a while before you see any photo other than my FAILSlippers...in fact, heres another one right now!

As you can see here, the whole thing literally ripped off and this slipper is officially out of service. Now with my outing slippers EPICLY FAILED, the only pair of footwear that still manage to hang on is my sport shoes and my bathroom shoes. Even my formal shoes starting to fail, with the whole bottom begin to rip off and I afraid it won't hang on for long...

More updates coming up, people!!!! Now, where should I start...

ZheRong is now hanging around Istimewa, catching up with his online routine that he missed dearly during the busy week of Minggu Suaikenal.

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...