Monday, 9 February 2009

25 things...

Prologue: The boredom of waiting my Junjou Romantica 1 eps 9 DVD version have reached the peak...and I decided that I will blog the boredom away! Wait, what about the assignment? *mistaken priority FAIL*

Tatie tagged me over Facebook for her 25 things so here's my own take for my 25 things. And do I even have this much of things to korek about to begin with?!

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you...

*Take a breather...* Let's go!

1. I was born on 31st August 1988. So I have a public holiday devoted to myself every single year! (provided that I stay in Malaysia forever)

2. I am half-Perak-ian and half Sarawak-ian by parental lineage (but by birthplace, I am a full Sarawakian) since my dad's from Taiping, Perak *while my mom is 100% anak bumi kenyalang* but has since living in Sarawak for more than 30+ years since his army day. I am glad that he chose to stay back at Sarawak. Even though the law doesn't, I do think he is a naturalized Sarawakian already.

3. I am the 2nd child of a sibling of 4 brothers...but being the 2nd child doesn't mean much anyway since all of them have their way over me anyway...

4. I am still single...and...*next one*

5. I am bisexual in my sexual orientation and leaning towards the same gender. (The transformation happens throughout the course of my highschool life until in come out to my friend in form six) BUT...*next one too*

6. ...somehow my interest towards the same gender is very much lust in nature instead of real romance. Hence...

7. ...I think that I will be single for quite a while. BUT!

8. Once in a blue moon, I do ponder about the possibility and hoping that someone will actually sweep me to the floor and confess to me...even though the chance of this happening seems extremely minute.

9. And most of the time, I consider guy/girl who get head over heel over a girl/guy as pure dumb. I know, I am not in any position to comment about this since I had been single for the longest time blah blah blah.

10. I think a couple of my fren know this, but I never wear underwear inside my shorts/pant during private situation for example when I am at home or around hostel. Hey at least I do wear one during public situation!

11. I think I have a certain trauma in driving, no thanks to my fucking first instructor that cheated our money and run away. I hope he is dead right now. But I prefer being fetch around and/or taking public transport anyway so please Kuching, develop your public transport so that I need not to drive!

12. I am very good (and proud of it) in geography (lol I love atlas back when I was only a kid) and other general trivia (save for maybe, a couple of my friend) and I can name the capital of any country that you mentioned. Come and challenge me! But my knowledge might be a lil rusty now since it has been quite a while since I touched an atlas.

13. I spend most of my free time sitting in front of my laptop online...(if there is internet connection) Good bye, real social life. But...

14. ...I am doing the same thing, surfing the same website and checking the same blog etc for every single online session. It's kinda obsessive, no?

15. And ohh, Yaoi is my anti-drug. Seeing bishonen in ...situation makes me glee in fanboy happiness.

16. I am stingy in money about almost every thing except food for myself. Even though I am a JPA scholar with extra money in pocket every single semester.

17. Everytime I go to Queensbay, the resultant purchase will be a box of sushi from Jusco. Theirs are much better than Tesco Extra one.

18. Everytime I go to Border's at Queensbay I will check through their manga section for any yaoi...before I left the store empty handed every single time. It's kinda expensive...

19. Back in highschool day and now making a comeback in uni life, I love eating crackers with milo, usually breaking them, soak it in milo and eat it like cereal. During the peak of my milo and cracker obsession back in highschool, it's my breakfast, teatime and supper every single day and occasionally substituting main meal. Now its making a comeback due to another reason financial and health concern instead...but I might get addicted back to it any time soon...

20. The idea of taking a part time job never sinks into my mind every time I have a long holiday...I would rather spend my time doing nothing instead of taking up part time job. And don't force me into it cos I will hate you for it.

21. I never enjoyed leadership position (as in leading another group of people doing something) much in my entire life and still is right now.

22. I never found myself belonged or in synch with any organization or group for a very long time before I got fed up with it and leave. And even if I stayed, I wasn't productive anyway. Guess this explains the previous one.

23. I am hating all Malaysian politician with all my heart now ever since the shit-filled BTN lecture session and further strengthed by the current political situation now in Malaysia. This group of lowlife is screwing up Malaysia each and every day and there is no light in the end of the tunnel right now.

24. I am supportive for even greater autonomy which will pave way for subsequent independent of Sarawak from Malaysia. We are just...too special be included under general understanding of the conventional Malaysia context.

25. I am usually more than 90% honest, usually a higher degree in written form from compared to oral or body language.

I tag...the first 25 people that actually come across this post. *lalala~~*

LOL most of it ends up as just random information of my daily life. But never mind then!

Epilogue: Arrgh the download is way too slow...faster lar connection!!!! *Brain fried for sitting too long in front of laptop*

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...