Saturday, 14 February 2009

Filler-rific filler is filler-ish.

Prologue: Still have no idea what should I blog. So here's a filler. Quite interesting though.

This is my laptop in its full regalia of wires and cords.

These are my bloated pencil box and pink-ish HBT206 assignment booklet.

This is my rather dull looking shirts that I used as my pyjamas.

Why am I showing all of these?

Because that I was in newspaper, THAT'S WHY! (well, only my back is anyway but still...)

...in this article. (The Star, Metro North, pg M6, Thursday 12 of Feb 2009) With more people in the likes of me, who needs library?! ROFLMAO.
*Background story: this picture was taken on last Monday, 9th of Feb while I was blogging my Chap Goh Meh post when some photographer from The Star came up to me and ask: "Are you a student of USM? Can I take picture of you cos we are running an article about wi-fi usage among university student"...something like that. He took a couple of shot then that's all. Mr. Peet said that I slimmed down at least a couple of kilos in the pic. Luckily my pot-belly and hairy leg didn't not make an appearance in it, thanks to the skill of the photographer.*

I wonder will there be any more interesting encounter in the future...lolx!

Epilogue: Arrgh, download so slow! And not to mention the pending assignment...and oh yeah, today is Valentine's Day, right? Now I am having a date with my laptop at Istimewa LOL. Fulfilling yet another year of singledom.

2 comments:

Eli James said...

AWESOME, Zhe Rong! You FAMOUS ... =D

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

No, sir. YOU are much more famous than I do. They only showed my back, on how a student look like when onlining while ruining the purpose of library LOLX.

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...