这一个是我从我朋友,Meia的部落格底下的widget那儿看来的一个玩意儿。超神准星座分析?感觉上有点新鲜感,但是真的有这样准吗?那就来试一试,任君评理吧!(不懂中文字?别但心,我来翻译吧!Can't read chinese character? No worries, let me translate it to you!)
繁体字(该网站是用繁体字写的),简体字,英文名全试了喔!(比较圆饼图多点!哈哈!)
繁体字写的名字。
(附:重道德观念 - Emphasize in moral values. 追求完美- Perfectionist. 乐于倾听-Prefer to listen 温柔婉约-Gentle. 独立内向- Independent and introverted 缺乏自性-Lack of self confidence)
(附:重道德观念 - Emphasize in moral values. 追求完美- Perfectionist. 乐于倾听-Prefer to listen 温柔婉约-Gentle. 独立内向- Independent and introverted 缺乏自性-Lack of self confidence)
简体字写的名字。诶?干吗有两个不见啦?
(附:善于分析-Analytical 心思细腻- Hmm, this is hard to translate. Thoughtful and very intricate in thinking? 容易厌倦- Easy to get tired and unmotivated.)
(附:善于分析-Analytical 心思细腻- Hmm, this is hard to translate. Thoughtful and very intricate in thinking? 容易厌倦- Easy to get tired and unmotivated.)
英文名。
(附∶坚守承诺- Hold to promises strongly 善于分析-Analytical 认真好学-Studious and desire greater knowledge 具正义感-Righteousness)
。。。结果三个都不一样。多重性格分裂?!
(附∶坚守承诺- Hold to promises strongly 善于分析-Analytical 认真好学-Studious and desire greater knowledge 具正义感-Righteousness)
。。。结果三个都不一样。多重性格分裂?!
未完待续。。。
后语:又来个全中文部落格了!不知有没有下一次呢?*同一时间。。。功课还在半天吊中。。。它也来个未完待续?!*



2 comments:
YEAP I SO TOTALLY AGREE WITH THAT MAN .... I WONDER WHO'S THE GENIUS WHO SET THAT UP ...
*note to self*: I should stop pretending to be able to read chinese online
LMAO! The pie chart and the label should be sufficient enough to let you understand, right? And the pie should be read from 3 o'clock and the labels corresponds with it.
Post a Comment