Monday, 2 March 2009

2nd year 2nd semester Exam Timetable.

Prologue: My lecturer, Dr Hasuria knows The Law of Ueki and Nodame Cantabile! *le gasp* Hmm, as expected from a experienced veteran, she do keeps up with the latest trend in audiovisual translation (subtitling/dubbing) especially since Japanese Anime is flooding into Malaysia with ever growing strength...should I do my research in future regarding anime subtitling lolx!

Attention all USM-ers!

We can check our exam timetable (albeit provisional which only shows date, subject and time for now) for 2nd semester of Academic year 08/09 online now! Please proceed over here or just go to main page of USM website and check out the information sidebar. To check your individual timetable, type in your personal identification card number. And by the way, please open the timetable website using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox. Somehow when you open the timetable website using Firefox and type in your ic in the check box, the result that came back when you click "papar" is...

No Kad Pengenalan Tidak Wujud!

...while there is no problem when you use Internet Explorer. Looks like it is proven that that timetable website hates Firefox.

Some other vital informations that all of us should know:
Study week: 5th of April 2009 (Sunday) - 12th of April 2009 (Sunday)
Exam Period: 13th of April 2009 (Monday) - 2nd of May 2009 (Saturday)
Year End Break: 3rd of May 2009 (Sunday) - 5th of July 2009 (Sunday)

After all these public service announcement, let's talk about own my timetable!

There are only 4 final exam papers that I need to face for this semester due to the fact that other than these 4 subjects (HBT 207 - Lexicology and Terminology, HBT 203- Law, language and Translation II, LLJ 400-Minor Japanese (Advance) and STU 243 - Development Psychology), the other two papers (HBT 206 - Producing and Editing Translation and HBT 214 - Spontaneous Interpretation/Sight Translation) out of a total of 6 that I took are 100% coursework. (Which also means that I am so gonna crushed by assignment this semester...) In other words, this coming exam period should be a relaxing one...

...until I checked my timetable just now.

THIS. SUCKS.

Exam will only starts 5 days into the exam period and 10 days of break between first round and 2nd round? And for 2nd round, 3 consecutive days in which two of them are the darn HBT's (207 and 203) back to back? I AM SO GONNA SLACK FOR THAT 10 DAYS BEFORE BEING CRUSHED BY THESE TWO MONSTROSITY. Last but not least, the last day of my exam papers is near the end of the exam period. AGAIN.

It has been the same thing since the very first semester of mine in USM. Why do have sucky exam timetable ALL THE TIME?

...WAIT. I am not coming back home for this year end break, right?

*Btw, I will be taking up the job as my lecturer, Dr Goh's research assistant for this coming holiday. Translating Chinese Idiom/Proverb into Bahasa Malaysia. 完了!我的中文水准完全生锈了!是时候磨利了。。。*

...sigh, nevermind then. Anyway, screw 4th in a row sucky timetable.

Epilogue: OH. Right. Assignment, Assignment. What a horrible way to die! One presentation tomorrow, one Japanese essay (hope I can drag it), two translation and one report to pass up by this Thursday. And of all the time, my Student Exchange Programme Interview is tomorrow. *sigh* Should I skip my meeting again tomorrow? *I know I am irresponsible.*

2 comments:

Joaquin aka Ah Lip said...

will find u in penang coz i at penang for 2 months. mostly wil in ur main campus.

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

eh? tot Institut Pergigian and Perubatan Termaju is at Kepala Batas (mainland)? or u gt some other choice which is in USM as well.

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...