My sleeping pattern is kinda whacked up recently.
Recently, I had been sleeping from around 11pm and wake up on 5am, which is one hour earlier than my own handphone alarm.
Why am I wake up so early recently?
ALL BECAUSE OF THE GOOD FOR NOTHING USM-SLOW-SPOT THAT SUDDENLY DECIDED TO GO BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL SUCKY STATE.
Now I can't go online whenever I want to anymore and the only time where the connection actually EXIST is around that time until about 11 noon. Then it will go down hill to non-existent at night.
SCREW USMHOTSPOT.
However for today, I felt exceptionally whacked up is because that I had insomnia last night. Because there isn't much assignment this week (there are assignments but I am not exactly in mood in doing it...yet.), I went to sleep earlier than usual at 10 something. But somehow through the rest of the night, my mind wasn't really drifted to slumber but continues to linger around at subconscious level. I rolled around, trying to find a more comfortable position and catch some sleep to no avail. In the end, I rises around 3am and feeling extremely groggy and with heavy head. I decided to switch on my lappie to check whether I can go online or not.
CRAP. The connection is non-existent even around 3am!? Then I look outside only to see some room still have their lights' on. Looks like they have some really whacked up sleeping pattern as well (or rather, didn't sleep at all). That's why no university student are actually healthy.
Anyway, due to massive suckage. I went back to sleep (or trying to sleep) for around 2 hours and wake up around 5 to do the usual since the start of this week: switch on my lappie to go online. And that's why I am here now, blogging about this.
So those guys who stayed up late also had their part in hogging the already sucky connection and 5am is optimum time to go online because that's the time the whacked up jerk actually catches some sleep...and I wake up.
As for the insomnia, I think going out to junior's class earlier + the double-lunch-at-KFC + rushing to class around noon + food-at-malay-nasi-campur-stall + the-mosquito-gassing-around-desa did it. And there is SOOOOO many FLIES today at Tekun cafe! I wonder why...
Epilogue: Arrgh, kinda dizzy. Crash back to bed for a while. Not feeling like eating breakfast since had been chowing down the Munchies Cheese Cracker again.
2 comments:
"...and 5am is optimum time to go online because that's the time the whacked up jerk actually catches some sleep...and I wake up."
I love that line. =)
lol. A compliment!
But never did I knew though that lingering dizziness would explode into full blown fever and 3 days off outcold and paralyzed on bed... *might or might not blog about it since its pretty bad*
...geez, had been healthy until now and I gt struck down twice in this one semester?! This is wrong!
Post a Comment