Monday, 6 July 2009

News flash from Penang!

Currently I am onlining over Marrybrown Ivory Mall. Ohh after a few months of waiting, it is finally opened. They served decent food, nice atmosphere and best of all, WI-FI! The Internet Freaking Nomad (YenPheng started it and now most of the people that knows about my internet habit over Facebook picked this term up swiftly lmao!) has added another new place of good onlining into his list.

Another laptop camera posing time! I had to do this in front of the crowd!

I ordered MB Chicken Rice. Pretty decent!

Marrybrown, my possible new home.

First day of class are of typical routine of semester: scouring from one lecturer's room to another rushing to put down names in the tutorial's namelist (arrgh one of the Sociolinguistics tutorial is clashing with everything and the other 2 list which I can accomodate is unfortunately full. Waiting for the first lecture to sort it through), feeling pissed about clashing timetable, more sorting out of timeslots in the first class and a briefing about the course outline. Additonal stuff: people start wearing mask, joking about juniors who obediently wore their nametag and choosing the right topic to do for our presentation.

Right after the classes in the morning, I together with XinMi, SzeSze, YenPheng (and her housemate), SheiHan (and her friend) decided to drop by Queensbay for lunch and chill out over there. The meal over Sakae Sushi was fabulous (sushi tower!!!) but the wait for the bus (both going and coming back to USM) sucks. We waited for more than an hour for the our bus to come and we had to use a fully packed Milan bus to go back to USM. And by we reached our hostel, we are basically drained. And I had to pick up my 2 boxes of stuff from the storeroom at the ground floor and lug it back to my room at 8th floor later at night! Phew after so much of work for today, I deserve a good dinner and online session and hence, I am here at Marrybrown, onlining.

Opps gotta go, Marrybrown is gonna close soon and my laptop is out of battery too. Too bad it isn't 24 hours and there isn't much plug here. That's all the news flash from Pearl Island, expect more post soon!!!!

2 comments:

Eli James said...

I like Marrybrown too, or at least I think they're burgers beat everything we can get at McD, and possibly more. The Tower Burger, anyone? ;-)

Glad to hear you've found a good Internet location to sip from.

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

OHAI Ced!

That's was the first time that I ever stepped into Marrybrown so I guess that's a good start then! But they don't have many sockets here so my time here is limited to my lappie battery.

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...