First and foremost, to anyone who dropped by my humble little abode which is my blog regardless of friends or strangers, I would like to wish a Happy New Year 2010 and let's look forward for a fruitful year ahead.
The ever spectacular New Year's countdown firework show over the Sydney Harbour, one of the earlier among global celebration of New Year for the next 24 hours!
Turning of the year = a crossroad in life? Hmm...
As the curtain falls for year 2009, a new one rises for year 2010. Looking back from this point, the very first day of a new year, how was the previous 365 days before? To be frank, year 2009 has been one heck of a roller-coaster ride for me: so many ups and downs and sharp curve. Year 2009 has been dotted with so many emotions and dramas that sometimes I feel so drained and exhausted after the dust has settled. New frontiers were carefully explored. Encountered a few new, interesting experience. A few pleasant surprises that I still couldn't believe will happen had finally happened. Not without a couple of rude shocks too. A few friendships gone but others were very much strengthened. Had lots of happy moment to help bounce back from the negative emotions. Oh gosh, I am pretty much running out of words to describe how my year has gone aptly without looking so disorganized!
And yeah, it has been the most exciting yet scary year of my life...so far. I hope that year 2010 will be a better year for me with less negative emotion and more happier, satisfying times especially since that 2010 is the year that I am going to graduate! OMG its 3 years already?
Epilogue: And being a final year student in his final semester, there are a couple of hurdles to go through (like the FYP) before reaching one vital checkpoint of life. I need all the help that I can get and let's go through it together hand in hand, everyone! But definitely after I got my most trustworthy companion back: my dear lappie. Screw Toshiba/Teledynamics for bringing forward the grudge over to a new year. I am eyeing on you guys...and definitely most posts and photos coming up after I get my laptop back! Dang, I need my laptop now!
*Edit: It's quite rare that the sidebar of my blog is longer than the main content. It usually happen when I didn't create pic spam blogpost/teeming with facts/discussion/thoughts but instead settled down for a short written semi filler post instead. And I don't feel good about it. I need to write better blogpost and definitely I need my laptop in order to come up with good materials...like photos! Crap!
And yeah, it has been the most exciting yet scary year of my life...so far. I hope that year 2010 will be a better year for me with less negative emotion and more happier, satisfying times especially since that 2010 is the year that I am going to graduate! OMG its 3 years already?
Epilogue: And being a final year student in his final semester, there are a couple of hurdles to go through (like the FYP) before reaching one vital checkpoint of life. I need all the help that I can get and let's go through it together hand in hand, everyone! But definitely after I got my most trustworthy companion back: my dear lappie. Screw Toshiba/Teledynamics for bringing forward the grudge over to a new year. I am eyeing on you guys...and definitely most posts and photos coming up after I get my laptop back! Dang, I need my laptop now!
*Edit: It's quite rare that the sidebar of my blog is longer than the main content. It usually happen when I didn't create pic spam blogpost/teeming with facts/discussion/thoughts but instead settled down for a short written semi filler post instead. And I don't feel good about it. I need to write better blogpost and definitely I need my laptop in order to come up with good materials...like photos! Crap!
No comments:
Post a Comment