19 April 2010 marks the commencement of examination weeks for Semester II Academic Year 2009/2010 in Universiti Sains Malaysia. For those people who will be facing their final battles this academic year starting from today for the next one whole month...
Good luck in tackling your exams! We all need all the the luck that we can get just to avoid shit from happening in the nick of the time.As for myself...my only paper is on 4 May...which is about 3 weeks from now! So in the mean time, I will spent most of my time lingering around just like a soulless ghost or rolling in bed like a fat caterpillar. Except of course I need to finalize my MA's application in light speed now.
Epilogue: Is it me or Arts/Humanities/Social Sciences student that managed to get scholarship are actually way better than scholarship holder for Science/Technology. I mean just look at the scholarship requirement (in terms of CGPA)! JPA Undergraduate Scholarship fo IPTA for example, in order to keep the scholarship, Arts/Social Sciences student need to maintain CGPA 2.67 and above. Science & Tech and Pharmacy and Medic? 2.5 or 2.00. Stereotype that says that Arts courses are easier (hence secondary in importance) persist in the double standards. Why do I write this epilogue to vent my frustration? Because its the same for JPA Postgraduate Scholarship. They only thing I can do right now is to keep my fingers crossed for it...and wait til this semester ends and I graduate...
Epilogue: Is it me or Arts/Humanities/Social Sciences student that managed to get scholarship are actually way better than scholarship holder for Science/Technology. I mean just look at the scholarship requirement (in terms of CGPA)! JPA Undergraduate Scholarship fo IPTA for example, in order to keep the scholarship, Arts/Social Sciences student need to maintain CGPA 2.67 and above. Science & Tech and Pharmacy and Medic? 2.5 or 2.00. Stereotype that says that Arts courses are easier (hence secondary in importance) persist in the double standards. Why do I write this epilogue to vent my frustration? Because its the same for JPA Postgraduate Scholarship. They only thing I can do right now is to keep my fingers crossed for it...and wait til this semester ends and I graduate...
No comments:
Post a Comment