Friday, 9 April 2010

Still Alive.

Prologue: The very last day of the very last week of my very last semester of my undergraduate life. Is it the last for everything or something new will start soon? We’ll see…

Still Alive – Ending song of Portal

This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Aperture Science:
We do what we must because we can.
For the good of all of us
Except the ones who are dead.

(Chorus 1)
But there's no sense crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake
And the science gets done and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive.

I'm not even angry.
I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart and killed me.
And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
As they burned it hurt because
I was so happy for you.

(Chorus 2)
Now these points of data make a beautiful line
And we're out of beta we're releasing on time.
So I'm GLaD I got burned think of all the things we learned
For the people who are still alive.

Go ahead and leave me.
I think I prefer to stay inside.
Maybe you'll find someone else to help you.
Maybe Black Mesa -
THAT WAS A JOKE. HA HA, FAT CHANCE.
Anyway, this cake is great:
It's so delicious and moist.

(Chorus 3)
Look at me still talking when there's science to do.
When I look out there it makes me GLaD I'm not you.
I've experiments to run there is research to be done
On the people who are still alive

And believe me I am still alive.
I'm doing science and I'm still alive.
I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.
While you're dying I'll be still alive.
And when you're dead I will be still alive.

Still alive
Still alive

PB051626 HBT305 Translation Project: Academic Text group. Original text: Translation as Profession by D. Gouadec.

P4072957Our work: Penterjemahan Sebagai Kerjaya, slated to be published by Institut Terjemahan Negara. All 400 pages of pure hardwork but GREAT satisfaction. But at the expense of nature though. Look at how thick it is! And we need to pass up two copies lol!

P4072956HBT305 Projek Terjemahan sidang akademik 2009/2010: Kumpulan Teks Akademik seliaan Dr. Haslina Haroon. Gambar berkumpulan untuk kali terakhir sebelum kita berpisah menempuh hidup. Ahli-ahli kumpulan (dari kiri): ZheRong, TzeSieng, XiangYi, Pavethira, SinYee, PikHang, SzeSze dan Mr Koay. Suatu pengalaman yang akan saya ingati untuk selama-lamanya…I will sorely miss you guys!

portfolio editedHBT306E: Computer Aided Translation. Assignment: Personal Translation Portfolio. This is my personal satisfaction specifically the front page lol. Simple and functional can be very nice too. And yeah, 20 translation exercise for the one whole semester covering a vast range of texts from advertisement to news article, another 20 pages of essay (luckily it’s group work) relating to the field of MT as well as countless more weekly tutorial assignment that we need to finish in three hours of tutorial class. Yeah, it’s somewhat a miracle that all of us survived the gruelling routine of HBT306E: CAT. Still Alive.

3 years of my undergraduate life as a BATI-ian went by…and I am still alive.

The very last of my very last week of class of my very last semester in my very last year in USM…and I am still alive.

So many ups and downs and happiness and despair and hopes and dreams and achievements and disasters…and I am still alive.

I am still alive.

P3302943 Just one very last paper of my university life to go…and that’s it.

Epilogue: I don’t want the good times to end. I don’t want to leave you guys! Why do all good things has to come to an end!! *sigh* Life.

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...