This will be the final week for exam and one last one (DEATH paper, HBT100 Pengenalan Teori dan Praktik Terjemahan) is scheduled on Friday.......now still got two pitiful day to study everything.........
So wazzup for the past two days? I had my LLJ100 Basic Japanese I on Monday and this morning is HTU223 Islamic and Asian Civilization(TITAS). Phew luckily these two was done without much snag.......
1st: LLJ100 Basic Japanese I (Monday 12 Nov)
The venue for this exam is located at Centre for Language and Translation which is located almost at the other side of USM from Desasiswa RST. Have to wake up like so early to catch the bus.(but then, I have been wakeup fairly early through out this exam week to take the advantage of empty cafe to go online....LOL) It was held in Language Lab and i can tell it was indeed a very interesting experience for me: centralised earphone/PA system for the listening test! And I was giggling all the way through the listening test because the voice actor in this tape is none other than my sensei, Aki sensei(and the male character is of course the other sensei from other class, Soeda Sensei)
As for that test itself, it consist of two parts, listening test and subjective test. As soon as we went to the first part of the exam, something was wrong. The question part, which state that we need to identify a photo, there is no photo on the paper!!! All of us went panicky until sensei halt for a moment and says that part is a mistake and hence not included in the marking.....phew! Then the listening test continues....i miss a few answer which i did not hear properly hence lost one or two marks for it.....After that, here comes the subjective part. Typical stuff, grammars, answer the question according to the passage and make a short composition(this is fun, about your favorite restaurant. I make up one!) Can say this is only exam paper that I am actually feel good when doing it....
2nd: TITAS (13 Nov)
Same, morning test again. Glance through the paper for one last time and try to recall my friends note that i managed to screen through the day before. Pretty much unprepared for this exam. The venue is DPB of DUP (the freezing chamber) and my seat is the bloody 332:the last seat of the line!!! Met my senior in AIESEC (dunno why the take it in the 2nd year) and of course my coursemate. TITAS is basically history crap plus its all in objective so......not much of emotion lar when i am doing it.....but one thing for sure, I think i am so not gonna score on my Islam hadhari part.......miss many details.....20 minutes before the exam finish i went out of the hall(a few went out one hour earlier WTH)
3rd: Miscellaneous update/things worth mention for today.
After the exam, i went to Subaidah(it has been a long time, meat!!) to have my lunch with my friend/schoolmate, Pik Han. Then after that, I accompanied her to School of Humanities block C24 to pay a short visit to lecturers office(Dr. Rokiah) to grab the assignment back. Right after that, its my agenda/mission of the day: Dr. Aniswal's office!!!! At her door, something shocking happen: the notice on her door states that she is not available on the 13th Nov(TODAY WTF)!!!
But then something even more shocking pops up: right after i went out of the building, I saw Dr. Aniswal walking over from the administration office!!!! OMFG that is such a coincidence!!!!! I really can't believe my luck for the day!!!! She apoligized for cancelling the previous appointment on Friday, and invite me for a short stop over at her office to get back assignment.....
The rating for my assignment: C++. Again, this makes me feel like I achieve something but actually isn't, kind of feeling. *sigh* A semi reality check that i need to work a little bit harder....Oh well, after another short stopby at Dr. Rokiah office to get another of her assignment, we went back to respective desasiswa.....
And here i am, online after dinner to blog about this. Wish me luck for my very last exam on Friday. This is the beginning of the end...of my first semester......the first leg of a three years race is almost there!!!!!!!
ps: I am seriously, emotionally disturbed right now due to my PC at home acting weird (again,again and again. FUCK.).....and why the hell my brother wanna wait for me to come back and see!? It gives me extra emotional burden right now and definitely this is not the time for me to do so......I have one teras exam on Friday for god sake's!!!!!! See, I AM emotional!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment