Sunday, 25 November 2007

Sarawak State Anthem, Ibu Pertiwiku and Penang State Anthem, Untuk Negeri Kita....

As all of you know, I am a Sarawakian studying on Penang so I personally feel that it is my duty to learn and appreciate anthem of both states as it gives a sense of belonging to both places. Both Penang and Sarawak are in a sense, quite similar and hence very unique. I had been singing Ibu Pertiwiku since primary, during the end of weekly assembly and now, i am also singing proudly Untuk Negeri Kita at the end of every event in USM. Let us learn...



Sarawak State Anthem
Ibu Pertiwiku

Sarawak tanah airku
Negeriku tanah airku Sarawak
Engkaulah tanah pusakaku
Tanah Tumpah Darahku
Ibu Pertiwiku

Rakyat hidup mesra dan bahagia
Damai muhibbah sentiasa
bersatu, berusaha dan berbakti
Untuk Sarawak kucintai

Sarawak dalam Malaysia
Aman makmur rahmat tuhan maha esa
Kekallah Sarawak bertuah
Teras perjuangan rakyat
Berjaya berdaulat.




Penang State Anthem
Untuk Negeri Kita

Selamat tuhan kurniakan
Selamat Pulau Pinang
Negeriku yang mulia
Ku taat dan setia
Aman dan bahagia

Majulah, Jayalah
Negeriku yang kucinta
Bersatu dan Bersama
Untuk Negeri Kita.

So here it is, the two beloved states that I am living in now as my life went through the years, Sarawak and Pulau Pinang...

p.s My first successful video post by my own!!!! My previous one is not counted cos it was done by Youtube and my very first attempt in July is a total flop!!!!! YESS!!!!!





No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...