Tuesday, 20 November 2007

Test post: Picture from my form six years!!!!!

This is my maiden post of pics...an experiment and such so everyone please bear with me ya!!!!! Next time if I can get myself a digital camera or good camera phone then I will camwhore as much as I want!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!


U6s1...and the green of St. Thomas....so which one is me?

Another pose...LOL we go around that area to get good photo...


The most scenic part of St. Thomas is definitely the small hill with the grand staircase in front of the old block...in fact this one behind me is the oldest block in St. Thomas...

My form six years is definitely the one of the very best year of my life...now kinda nostalgic already...I miss all of you!!!!!


U6s1 o5/o6, We roxx!!!!!!

Hari Perpaduan at school, where we need to wear formal or traditional wears...


And btw, I am home already...my beloved cat city, Kuching...never knew Kuching can be this beautiful!!!!!!


So how's my maiden piccies post? haha!!!

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...