- Another quirks that is rubbing off on me is I greet by nodding my head sideway. I know, its kinda stupid looking but its kinda funny as well! LOL
- I am so addicted to Nodame Cantabile the live action series!!! Chiaki-sama!!!! But now that I noticed my roommate is watching Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, I WANT IT!!!!! Not to mention I haven't finish watching all my J-Drama and anime available in my external harddisk. I think next I wanna watch Yamada Tarou Monogatari!!!

Later in this scene (this is scene from last episode), Nodame: Ah, Otoosan~~~ Chiaki: X_X
-Firefox is acting weird on me. Its not just freezes whenever I tries to opening any page embedded with WindowMediaPlayer (Microsoft must be really hating Mozilla very much), just now it also failed to open the create new post page completely (showing the edit html instead) and now I am blogging using Internet Explorer. Heh, despite my disdain towards IE all these while, it did something good in unexpected times... Looks like I have to appreciate IE even more...
- My leg (the calf) is still aching due to muscle cramp since Saturday. Ouch. Have to be gentle when I am walking then...itaii~~~~
- I am suffering from accumulation of mucus in my respiratory system. My cough contains mucus and my breathing is kinda shallow. I am worried that my asthma will make a comeback due to recent rainy weather...
To top all these off...
- I still can't gather enough inspiration/motivation/energy/whatever stuff is need for writing to start on my assignment: text analysis and comparison between the original text and its BM translation. My choice of text: To Kill A Mockingbird and its BM translation, Enggang Lalu Ranting Patah. This text is very nice to work with due to the background of storyline and the simple language used...but...BUT... I am not even starting YET!!!! Only manage to start one paragraph which is the opening and not yet the main body or content. *sigh* I think this is not an issue of writer's block (like what Lydia is facing recently) or anything but it all came down to MOTIVATION. I need to gather those before its too late... or I should call Siva tomorrow to borrow her assignment since she chose To Kill A Mockingbird as her text in her American Literature assignment...
- BATI club AGM is tomorrow...and most of my coursemate knows nothing about it!? Shyt it means that I might need to do announcement in lecture tomorrow...I hate standing in front of people!!!
- And I haven't send the thank you card *on behalf of AIESEC USM* to the PTPM technician yet. Ching's is gonna kill me if she founds out...
- Later at 10pm, AIESEC USM will have their 2nd round election...and I am still at my room blogging?! Better clean up and get ready to go there!!!!! Who's gonna pass the vote this time?
No comments:
Post a Comment