EMO.
Sometimes, you can't help to emo-ing especially once you realized how shitty it is reality. (especially due to a few recent events) This post will be solely devoted to my emo-thought and this is the only place I can express everything without going through direct scrutiny...(even though scrutiny will come as soon this post was read...but who cares? I made my point anyway)
Am I the last person in this world that actually thinks that pure sincerity and hardwork will get you somewhere? Where butt-kissing and "connection" ain't the priorities?
Am I the only person that thinks that a person should be honest and sincere all the time? If you treat someone sincerely, surely they will treat you the same way you did, right?
Am I the only one that thinks that the idea of aspiring to be the best of all best is overrated? Isn't it being yourself is enough already?
Am I the only one that thinks that the benefits of leadership skill/being a leader is overrated?
Am I gonna DIE in future without these?
Am I the only one that still thinks that fulfilling academic goal is the duty and top priority for being a student?
Am I the only one who thinks that most business leader out there are unscrupulous con-men cheating on poor consumer?
Am I the only person who think that pursuing a romantic relationship in university actually is a waste of time? Wrong investment of money and energy?
Am I the only one that thinks that being a civil servant isn't half bad? Most of the benefits that I have now is because my dad is an air force veteran/retiree while my mom works public hospital.
AM I NAIVE?
(No, you have no obligation to answer this question. Seriously.)
Sometimes, I just want to shut my ears and eye off from listening too many craps as well as seeing unwanted stuff. It sounds like escaping reality(in fact, IT IS) but too much of a reality is extremely disturbing and annoying. SOMETIMES...REALITY SUCKS.
ps: And I don't like the length and the content of this post. This means I am out of stuff to write about. When your mind is preoccupied with items of reality, you can't exactly produce a good piece of blogpost. Oh well, better finish up assignment quick. Friday is the deadline, the finishing line of the lineup of assignment!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment