Friday, 21 March 2008

Un dia en la vida de Julio...in sentences/short paragraph.

- Woke up as usual for a typical Friday, even after late night chit-chat with Jeremy, the tall guys that came to my room a couple of time and since clicked. He got tonnes of anime!!! *woot* Typical morning routine ensues. (switch on computer, brush teeth, online yada yada)

- Off to Istimewa to continue online. Main agenda: download the latest Bleach episodes (currently eps 165...and no Bleach for the next two weeks WTF!?) Ordered extra one piece roti canai today. Feel like eating. And ohh, I bring my Japanese textbook and dictionary (bloody heavy) along just in case I feel like continue writing Japanese speech for the LLJ200 class later in the evening. EPIC FAIL cos din even look at it throughout my onlining session. Right before I left an Indian macha/salesman *who can speak Mandarin (same like Theepha LOL)* came to promote US-Pizza's (which I never heard of) RM25 coupons. LOL He ask me about my Birthday and unfortunately the coupons expires in July. (My B'day is on 31 August, just in case of of you forget) He seems nice, unfortunately I have to reject him using a white lie, saying I have insufficient amount of money. (while I have RM70++ in my wallet at that time)

- Go to Angelnet to printout the *stoopid* CMM111 MS Access assignment. Had a little hard time understanding MS Office 2007, on how to set the print page to landscape.

- Back to hostel. Watch Nodame Cantabile Live Action Version. Squealed. Stapled the HBT105 tutorial homework as well as CMM111's assignment. Bath and changed. Bring along laptop bag instead of ordinary school bag. Stuffed the dictionary and pencil case into the bag while carrying LLJ200 textbooks on the other hand. Went down for lunch.

- Depart from RST on 1 something pm, which is approximately one hour earlier before the lunch break finishes cos its Friday. This means NO BUS, and I need to travel to CompScience school and Dr. Aniswal's office to achieve the main goal of the day: pass up those two assignments. GO!!!!! Realized that I forgot to refill my water bottle in the middle of the pedestrian bridge. Made a short detour to IK for water machine. Their water machine acts...weird. Continue walking. Bump into KaiShiemg which is on his way back to AmanDamai. Walk.

- First stop: CompScience school. Exploration of the fortress to find Mr. Adib's office. Exited one floor earlier (5th floor) before checking out the list of lecturer on a wall and found out the whereabouts of his room(6th floor) Went to his room and stuff the assignment under his door. Objective one: accomplished. Next: Dr. Aniswal's office at C12.

- Passed through field for ConvEx. Wondering those pitiful amount of stalls and such are actually ConvEx. (well, its the 2nd round Graduation Ceremony, of course there will be less people). Continue walking and pass through Dataran Merah besides DTSP. A small ceremony for Earth Hours organized by KAS is there...saw Keddy tuning the guitar and YinWei volunteering over there as well. Small chit-chat with YinWei and continue walking. Bumped into Lawrence on the hill staircase. Reminded that we can get our HPW102 coursework already from Mr. Gan's office. Continue walking to C12 to Dr. Aniswal's office. Passed the tutorial. Objective Two: accomplished.

- Continue walking to C24 to drop back Mr. Peter Gan's office and get back my Pemikiran Kritis' courseworks. The grade? A-. *HURRAY SPAZZ*

- Off to LLJ200 class at G-27 BT147. About 2:15pm. Reached there first. Decided that I will use my Malaysia no Monogatari's (I am using Si Tanggang, the ungrateful child that turn into a rock as my essay) essay as my speech. Desperately checking the correct pronounciation of the kanji which I get from my dictionary. Tried to come out with intelligible opening paragraph for the story. More dictionary checking. Comes Soeda Sensei. People deliver their speech row by row...and I am in the 3rd row. Still amazed by how well versed Kolly is. One by one people make their speech. Raquelle-san (LOL) wanna start earlier so she traded places with me. Then its my turn to make the speech. Stuttered from the start to the end of the speech. And its totally not 6 minutes. Making a few correction in the essay and copied it to another paper while others are doing their speech. Class finishes. Pass up the essay. Objective 3 and 4: DONE. All main objective achieved. Mission *somewhat* accomplished for the day. Only then realized that I forgot to send the Thank you card to PTPM people on behalf of AIESEC USM. Owh.

- Wondering whether there is SHE101 lecture in DTSP. Discovered none cos they are preparing the hall for convocation. Went to SK busstop. Listened to a group of mainland Chinese girl talking. Topic ranged from rearing pearl oyster, an Xinjiang girl's name and language and such. Waited for quite a while before a bus (or in my case, two) finally came. Hop on the purple. Went back to hostel.

- Dinner. Bath. Watched Bleach and Nodame Cantabile drama. Onlining. Commenting on Lydia's bloggie about writer's block. Chatted with her through MSN about...writer's block, responsibilities and assignments. Obtained Siva's handphone number just in case I wanna ask her about To Kill A Mockingbird. And now, blogging.

-*almost* the end-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei... u're life damn happening... better than mine so far.. sit and stare at the comp... UGH...

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

that's because i put all the small details in that blogpost...once it add up its quite an amount...

...and usually it aint that happening at all...those interval between two posts=nothing happen/blog-worthy...

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...