Thursday, 20 March 2008

A short updatezzz *seriously UNINSPIRED*

- 1 Japanese essays and 1 Japanese speech in class. TOMORROW. AND I PRODUCED NOTHING YET!?

- Just found out that CMM111 Access Assignment need to pass up also at TOMORROW. THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN IF YOU DIDN'T CHECK THROUGH THE E-LEARNING FORUM.

- HBT105 Tutorial: Sports Article Translation. Deadline TOMORROW. Still left one more part, the kaedah terjemahan to go.

- HBT105 coursework: Discourse Analysis and comparison. Deadline 28th of March, NEXT FRIDAY. STARTED BARELY A SCRATCH.

- Thank you card for the technicians at PTPM on behalf of AIESEC USM. NEED TO WALK ALL THE WAY UP HILL TO PASS IT TO THEM TOMORROW!?

- And I just got *bloody* ELECTED as the Vice President (Naib Yang Dipertua) of Humanities Society (Persatuan Ilmu Kemanusiaan). WTH.

Life had taken a wrong turn now (totally a turn for the worse)...at its at the end of the semester somemore!!!! OMFG!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand thy pain... It's really a killer semester..I pray next year won't be so stressful but by the looks of things..with the new post and all that.. there'll be alot more things to do.. Ugh *roll eyes n faints*

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...