...Well, it's really not that bad to stuck in campus during holidays!! Really!
At least that I am very sure that USMhotspot will be a lot more smoother with less people onlining!
And now I have a reason to dine out on nice, proper food since cafe food was kinda blergh because it was the same thing every single day.
And maybe I can venture out of the campus to do some well-needed excursion around Penang, since there is ample of time without the lectures. You know, I haven't been really venturing around place in Penang, including searching for the best of Penang aka FOOD.
...wait a sec.
*flash through minds within split seconds*
The total number of assignment deadline within the same week after hols: 5...or izzit 6?
-HBT112HBT103LHP459CMM221LAE200LLJ300-
*Flash of lightning out of no where*
*SNAP*
*Immediately slumped into depression*
Anyway, I am not coming back for Raya break. Forking out at least 400 bucks for a short one week holiday is not exactly worth it. In the end, I will be pretty much stuck around campus, trying to survive before being cave in alive by either boredom or assignments.
And seeing most of my coursemates and juniors (some of them even skipped their classes on Friday) dragging their luggage in campus on their way to Sg. Dua gate before heading over to Sungai Nibong Express Bus Terminal embarking on yet another Balik Kampung trips makes me CRINGE. Ish Balik Kampung punya ppl...*eyeing jealously*
But one thing is certain though: most of my compatriots from East Malaysia will be staying around as well, facing the same problem. All Hail Sarawakian and Sabahan!!! We will survive this one week!!!!
Still, I will surely miss going around doing Raya visits with my mom to her colleagues' house...because that's time I can mooch off pelbagai jenis juadah yang beraneka rasa and ends being extremely bloated at the end of the day...I miss the daging masak hitam/rendang daging.
And then Ced sends me this message:
Will u b back 4 hari raya? Gathering.
Dang. Now I miss home further.
ZheRong is now blogging away at DK foyer, noticing the sharply decreased human activity in campus on Friday. Holidays greeting and Selamat Hari Raya for everyone that already went back home for their Raya break. Hailing from the Pearl Island, in the best university in the Malaysia, Universiti Sains Malaysia, the APEx University. And yes, my *imaginary* balls did grew much larger with USM's fame.
Epilogue: OMFG. Look at this. I want Junjou Romantica eps 5 & 6 DVD version: Directors Cut to be subbed. NOW. 野分Xヒロさん最高!!!!!! きゃあああ!!!! I wan I wan I wan I wan!!!!!!!!!!! *explodes into goo due to excessive fanboyism*
This is definitely the highlights in episode 6: the library scene!!!!! And look at Hiro-san exposed leg!!! The shadow are gone for good...for my eye's pleasure.


2 comments:
I am scarred. For life.
ZHE RONG!!!!
LMAO.
I am morphing an otaku slowly but surely...*evil pervy smirk*
Post a Comment