Monday, 29 September 2008

*Still* stuck in campus: A tiny update.

Prologue: 150th post and it is a filler. *sigh* Oh the boredom and lack of inspiration. GET ME OUTTA HERE! Meanwhile procrastination goes on...

Er...hmm...Hi.

Arrgh, I am seriously out of inspiration to blog!!!! I suppose my mind really went idle and to top it off, its only the 3rd day of the holidays. SO...I think I will just let the picture do the talking today while I am away trying to seek inspiration to blog as well as finding motivation in starting anyone of my assignment. Laziness is sinking way to deep...

RST and Bukit Gambir, shrouded in layers of misty rain. And this is actually noon time! Either way today had been gloomy and rainy and the rain just stop as I type right now.

The kitteh at Aman Damai, cleaning itself on the table behind me. And oh ya, had been walking around campus, mostly Aman Damai and Indah Kembara just to find a place with good connection. Finding: Still quite dissappointing. Arrgh at the instability. And the fact that there ARE people still staying back in Tekun and always occupying the plug makes me mad, just like what happened to me this evening, right after I woke up from my nap. The coolness of air went off immediately just like that.

YongTauFu+Mee over BaliBali. Recommended by PeiYee, worth the money if you want something filling. This was taken two nights before but I had the same thing this noon as well.
LMAO at the caption over a Raya pic: BEVERLY HELLS. (It's about a family in Penampang, Sabah doing Raya preparation) on Utusan Malaysia today. This one can be a attractive housing estate name FAIL (if IT IS THE REAL NAME...less likely but who knows.) or Utusan checking typo fail. (more likely actually...and they didn't even realised?) As for recent news, there nothing much news that is worth the hype, even the lowering of petrol price doesn't seems exciting because the price of buying a new car increased anyway.

I guess that's all that I can talk about in this short post. And the rain picks up again. I think I better go back to my room ASAP before the rain actually goes into overdrive again.

Ok...it just into overdrive now. CRAP.

ZheRong is now trapped in Aman Damai, wondering on how to go back to his hostel without being drenched in rain.

Epilogue: LUCKY STAR OVA 最高!!!!!And thank god for Youtube and Keepvid.com. Otherwise it would have been another torturing downloading session again. As for the OVA itself, it is as hilarious as any lucky star episode will be. Love the MMORPG part, when Konata, Kagami, Tsukasa and Nanako-sensei in chibi 3D character, exploring around dungeon fighting off monsters. The ever high-strung Animate Tenchou still wanna get Konata (aka Legendary Girl A 伝説少女A)to buy his stuff even in game, set up his shop and waiting (for a couple days) only to discover that Konata is AFK-ing. That was GOLD. Cinde-Kagami with FairyGodmom-Konata part is hilarious as well. Hatsune Kagami LOLX! Hope there will be more Lucky Star goodness in the future.

No comments:

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...