Sunday, 7 September 2008

Pitfalls.

Prologue: I *hearts* Junjou Romantica DVD version eps 3!!!! Hiro-san!!!!!! Gyaa!!!!! I wan my eps 4 now!!!!!!!! *explodes into pile of goo* *reformed* Anyway, this is the post that I was pondering in the epilogue of my previous post. And my own warning: its going to be quite acid in some of the criticism and touches on some vital issues (which is suppose to be a non-issue but then...) around us right now. You had been warned. But anyone are welcomed to read all of this but do read it until the end though to get what am I trying to say.

Seriously I can't help to be disgusted after reading all the so-called news on some non-issues brewing in the Malaysian political scene. To prove how much stupidities on non-issues going on with those lowlife politician right now, here's a read from yesterday's Star.

That's the main character of the day. And sidekicks below.

Without long, the veteran decided to join in the foray while the fourth estate stand by their fellow compatriot. (one thing that I would seriously request from medias though: if you guys did recorded the whole thing down in the form of other media, please show it to the public that those lowlife really did said so. And must show it in entirety without being tapered or selected. Now, look at them now, keep on riling on NPNT clause.) *NPNT= in l33t term, No Pic No talk, in this context however, No Prove No Talk)

Look, more self righteous lowlife keeping the flame of idiocy going!

Ok, I lost count on the accurate number of bukkits in saliva...

Meanwhile, conspiracy theory and counter-conspiracy theory goes on. And to DSAI (and anyone who actually support his so-called 9-16 master plan): don't insult the virtue of Sept 16 by raining frogs. Yes, frogs.

Well will look at that. Those lousy lowlife namely politicians keeps on parading their own self righteous-ness like a bunch of shameless flashers, nitpicking on each other on some stupid non-issues while at the same time vying for some spotlight from the public, influencing all of us to be their bunch of mindless drones and in the end drown us in pointless rhetorics. Crrrrraaaaaaaassssssh and Buuuuuuuurnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!! (side note: I impressed myself too by putting so much of cynicism and expletive within one short paragraph. lmao)

Ignoring the hullaballoos going on in printed media, I decided to click over to the realm of cyberworld, checking out hows the all the grats for USM gaining APEx Status going on in the Chatbox over Voice of Tomorrow in which btw among the first blog on USM blogger community (actually do we have one? LOL) to break the news.


Mememememememememe. And yeah, Transforming Higher Education for a Sustainable Tomorrow. Congrats to USM...scroll up to check more happyness...

[*Edit: The admin of the Cbox removed the questionable content out of the CBox already. Hence out of courtesy and respect, I will remove mine as well. Thank you, admin.]

The prove.

*sidenote before mainpoints: and this is why sometimes I don't exactly like Chatbox cos there is no way I can moderate it (or I can't seems to find the function). Occasionally I find some shameless spambot or random blog-pluggers left a spam in my Cbox and that kinda irks me. Its...disrupting the flow of aura in the Cbox, being the alien element.

After reading cbox saga, I can't help to feel the sudden churning and squirm in my stomach. (ok, its my digestive system doing its job, but anyway) Its a pain for me to see all of us tend to go into the same pitfall again, again and AGAIN regarding that sort of issue. A lot of us still fail realised that all of us had been made fool by all politicians (no discrimination here, all politicians these day for me are just a bunch of lowlife) into nitpicking the differences instead of finding common stand among us. All the politician did to us today is just SHAMELESS ILLIBERAL BRAINFUCK. YES. BRAINFUCK. No content, no virtue, all shit-filled rhetorics. Or BRAINFUCK.

And you know what I feel right now?

I hate the word and concept of race/kaum and its extension racism/perkauman.

I hate the word and concept of Chinese and Malay and Indian and Iban and Kadazan and Negro and Caucasian and... *goes on forever*

especially how the politician viewed it and wants us to viewed it.

You know people, I hate to look at all these terms let it be talking about all these vile words above. All these word are now crowned with all the negative element, misconception and miscontrued truth that we can think of. And I never like to refer anyone using quips like: "You know, that Chinese dude?" or "Do you heard about that Malay girl?" or "Oooh, that Indian!". And all this while, we can't snap out of thinking in terms of ethnic/race mindsets as if the collective, hording mindset is embedded within us. We look at the ethnic/race itself instead of a person.

Do you get it?

Because by using that kind of reference, we are subjecting the particular individual being referred into an unfair position of misconception which they might not be because all individuals are different. By refering others as "that Chinese/Malay/Indian", we refused to acknowledge respective unique individualities and instead choose to build up a poorly constructed image of a particular person, incorrectly coloured with a shade of wrong colours filled with intolerance.

And when my roommate (a foreign student for mainland China) asked me about the 5-13 Incidents which was mentioned in his Malaysian Studies subject, I immediately tongue tied. Yes, the incident that highlights the peak of intolerance and how susceptible the politician to descend into irrationality that inadvertantly change Malaysia forever.

I am not sure what thing that I should tell him. I am not even sure that I wanna touch anything related to that subject.

And the fact that one whole Malaysia are inflicted just because a few west coast states in the Peninsula is simply...SICKENING.

In the end I told him (bluntly):

Its all because of irrationality that happen after a rather bumpy election. (see the involvement of politicians?)

But either way peoples, stop giving in the shameless rhetorics of politicians more attention that they did not deserve. Stop thinking in the mindsets of a collective and narrow ethnic background but in terms of intellectuals. Refuse to acknowledge people by their skin colors but instead acknowledge the personal uniqueness and virtue. Know a person by their individual name, not ethnic background. Prevent ourself from falling into the same pitfall ever again. I am begging all of you, politicians and overzealots partisan: STOP HURTING MALAYSIA. STOP RAPING OUR MIND. STOP TURNING US INTO HATING MALAYSIA.

Seriously, JUST SHUT UP and DO YOUR JOB.

Sometimes I wish that I am blind so that I will see no evil.

Sometimes I wish that I am deaf so that I will hear no evil.

Sometimes I wish that I am mute so that I will say no evil.

But here I am. With a eyes that can see, with ear that can hear, with mouth that still can speak, I look at all of this ridicule. And still hoping my brain to be crystal clear.

While all the ridicule is going on, a bright conscience had fall.

Al-fatihah to Pak Samad and condolences to their family. Shamefully for me, I only know this great man when he passed away. According to numerous eulogy and tribute in newspaper as well as blogosphere, he is one wispful, intelligent and professional journalist with a dash of colourful humor. A perfect billingual in BM and BI, he is the long time chief editor of New Straits Time while promoting BM as a national language. Embodiment of hardwork in many sense, he dutifully arrived in his office to start his work in front of his faithful typewriter...and he never learned how to use a computer *giggle*. He is the authoritative figure in the newsroom, pressing for high quality writing. His unabashed straight forward writing land him into ISA (if I am not mistaken) 3 times, in which the last one was from the Malaysian government itself. (first two are colonial British administration). Fourth estate in its finest when he is around unlike quite an amount of irresponsible journalist giving excessive coverage for non-issue such as politics. I hope we can have enough amount of intellectuals before being swarm over by amateuristic, unscrupulous inviduals who bends to mindfuck everyone.

I rest my case.

ZheRong is hating politicians and overzealots partisan with flaming fervor.

Epilogue: For the purpose of disclaimers, I am here give my last two cents for anyone that has the patience to finish reading my blogpost. (Thanks you so much, btw! Your reading means a lot to me.)

Question 1: Isn't your writing itself gives unneeded attention to those element?
Well in a way yeah, but its just that I need to rant it out from my brain and this blog functions well in doing the purpose. Hence, this post.

Question 2: If you dare talk so much in your blog, why don't you yourself say it out in the public to everyone?
I read it before in Reader's Digest that the cyberworld can actually bring out the real character in a person due to the convenience of shroud of anonymity. In my case, this shroud of anonymity is little though cos I believe you know who am I but whats tempts me to write here is because its public and private at the same time, an paradox nonetheless and I have a slight sense of control on the content and a little on the outcome of it. And you know, I am shy. *blush blush*

Quip 3: Your act of writing this post is equally low and similar to parading your own self-righteousness.
One way to look into it, pretty much correct. But at least one way or the other I am less discriminate than them and my effect are definitely much less profound than theirs. They are in the top of leadership for Pete's sake while I am just an ordinary middle class citizen...who blogs!

Quip 4: You are just taking potshot against them because they are an easy target, right?
Well, THEY ARE. Isn't that most of their purpose of existence?

Here you goes the answer for the anticipated questions. One last warning for any overzealot partisan though: Don't come here and fap around your "values" in the way that I perceive as overreacting to my post. Remember, this is my turf. If you are disturbed/unsatisfied with the way I write, inform/negotiate/reason with me and I will consider editing it or removing it all together. (as stated in the disclaimer way below at my blog) I am quite easy to negotiate with if you can get my flow. Or just press the close button on your browser and go on with respective life some place else other than my blog. Flaming too much is not good for health.

*Edited to add another reminder: Do not, I repeat, DO NOT try to deduce/have assumption over my political leaning just from this blogpost alone, whichever side you are. Any of the partisan that came here and shamelessly plugging political leaning and fapping shall be swiftly dealt with, most probably with a comment which follow a deleted comment. By me. Again, you have my warning. Civil blog viewership is highly encouraged though.

2 comments:

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

Hello anonymous,

Who am I? I am just an university student who have an overactive mind, enjoy writing/ranting in blog and hating political tricks and maneuvering fervently. What about you then?

Now, move on to frog issue: Is it a fool of me if I express my doubt towards the usage of frog to change the government? Are you even sure about the loyalty of the frogs as in remaining in your pond and not being lured away and leaped to the other pond (or in this case, their current pond)? Remember, the only opposition government that existed in East Malaysia, Sabah's PBS government in the 80's fall because of frog jumping to BN. And look how Sabah is now? And just because BN did it before doesn't mean that a precedent had been set and the opposition should follow. The opposition shouldn't have the mindset that they are on a moral highground compared to BN and everything they wanna do, despite how wrong it actually is, is correct just because BN or the evil side did it before.

Let the people decide (through ballot box) which government they want, not the politicians. And most of us did it already, in 8th of March. The people give their trust to the opposition to scrutinize the current gov in order to bring some balance. If the opposition (NOW) are confident the people are on their side, why not wait until the next GE then? Why must it NOW and through this kind of mean?

And to choose Sept 16 to do so is an insult to Malaysia Day, the day Malaya and Sabah and Sarawak join together to from a nation called Malaysia, the spirit of conciliation and unity. (even though later through various mean, West malaysian hoaxed us into various scheme and suck away all our riches...) Anyway, I don't want Sept 16 to carry any political message, as an anniversary of toppling a gov through political maneuvering.

Now, am I a fool?

Joaquin aka Ah Lip said...

for me, 16 september is onli can consider our malaysia independence day where as 31 of august is jus malaya independence day. malaysia is made up sabah, sarawak n west malaysia. y need go folo them celebrate 31 august av year, we independence on 16 of september n not 31 of august!!! i won think 16 september is malaysia day like most ppl n politician think...i consider 16 of september as malaysia independence day.

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...