Wednesday, 22 April 2009

News anew!

Prologue: Seriously, I am not doing much studying at all whenever there is an hiatus between one exam to the other...such as now, one week between my first paper and 3 of my last paper. This is not exactly right, consider that the last 3 paper are back to back and 2 of them are my core courses, HBT203 and HBT207. Need to whip myself to get myself going!

After waiting for quite a while (replied during exam period?!), USM International Office finally replied regarding our student exchange application status. (LOL it appeared in my student mail inbox right after I talk about why USM IO is slow with the process with SueYin over Istimewa...what a coincidence!)

The full list of people who got offered/endorsed/recommended for student exchange...ドキドキ...scroll down further, checking the appearance of my name...

OHH CANADA~~~~


...and I am offered/recommended/endorsed by USM to go to University of Victoria, British Columbia, Canada!

The main reason that I use "recommended/offered/endorsed by USM" clause instead of "got it/other similar words that signifies confirmation" is because that we still need to apply ourselves to the university that we are recommended to along with recommendation/offer letter from USM. In other word, the application is not over...yet. Besides that, the email that IO sent to us didn't mention whether we are offered USM scholarship or not so everything is pretty much unconfirmed until we get our hand on the offer letter by USM on the 28th of April. Fingers crossed and hope that I can get through the last hurdle aka more form filling and application etc etc so that I can embark on the journey of a lifetime...

Just as another note: all of us in BATI (coursemate and juniors) who applied for Student exchange got offered/endorsed by USM to go for it in respective choice of university. I am sure they are as ecstatic as I do and let's go through the final hurdle together!!!!

Epilogue: Expect more updates soon especially my tradition aka exam review! But I think it might be a short post lar since I can't take photo all the time...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

zherong! going to canada ay! buy me some souveniors wor!!!

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

only if I am lucky enough to secure a scholarship from USM! *fingers crossed*

阿欣 said...

wow!so wonderful@
i come here to see any updates from you and also to inform you that my english blog is established!!!(clap hands)

so happy!time to improve my English!
Congratulations@@!!!is that your first choice?wow!u are so good!!good news ! indeed!

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

@ DMST yeah, it was my first choice, but again its not confirmed yet. I need scholarship.

and who are you? *cos I can't see your profile. makr ur profile visible to public!*

阿欣 said...

oh?ok,didnt really notice that!haha.ook.well,i am wanshing!

Read More.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...